Game 4: Habs @ Sens - 7pm

bar

I guess we're not going to have penalties tonight.

There is mayhem in front of the nets every time. Some of the situations look like the cops might get involved. Nice to know that there's still a place for assault in the Canadian psyche. :rastapop:

What an anticlimax for Subban. Great play though. The ottawa guy looked realy surprised when he handed him the puck. Nothing like the element of surprise....

Can anyone tell me why DD was on that PP???? I still don't get why we don't have Galchenyuk, Gally and MaxPac for the #1 unit. DD has done nothing to deserve his 5 on 5 ice time, let alone starting almost every PP.

DUMB DUMB DUMB penalty.

I'd like to know what he thinks he is accomplishing with that play. It's could only be a dumber penalty if PK decided to join the Westboro Baptist church while he was slewfooting a player that's posing no threat.

Can anyone tell me why DD was on that PP???? I still don't get why we don't have Galchenyuk, Gally and MaxPac for the #1 unit. DD has done nothing to deserve his 5 on 5 ice time, let alone starting almost every PP.

Agreed. Even uglier when only Gallagher is willing to get in front of the net.

Pacioretty appears to have gotten the message, he is driving the net with a purpose tonight. He isn't getting much on his shot but given that he is playing through some sort of upper body injury, I'll give him a bit of a pass on that. Desharnais looks a bit more feisty as well, nice to see.

Apparently there have been 74 hits in this game (40-34 Ottawa). They're on pace for over 100 hits; I didn't think this was a particularly physical game.

Markov has been a bit wild with his shot lately, I think it would be wise for him to concentrate on getting it through in the 3rd period...maybe a wrister or two would be beneficial. :)

Great 2nd period! Timely goals when they were needed, seemed to have deflated the Sens a bit, but the Habs cannot let up.

Dumont already has played more this game than in Game 2. He's playing quite well too, 4 hits already, 2 shots, and 4-0 at the faceoff dot. He knocked Neil off the puck in the offensive zone, that's a pretty good accomplishment for him given the size/weight difference.

How many more times is bob cole going to ###### up. Can't stand that guy.

Amen brother. I can't wait for that duufus to retire. Terrible play-by-play man.

Price is making me nervous.

DUMB DUMB DUMB penalty.

I'd like to know what he thinks he is accomplishing with that play. It's could only be a dumber penalty if PK decided to join the Westboro Baptist church while he was slewfooting a player that's posing no threat.

I hear they have a nice choir... :blush:

Pacioretty appears to have gotten the message, he is driving the net with a purpose tonight. He isn't getting much on his shot but given that he is playing through some sort of upper body injury, I'll give him a bit of a pass on that. Desharnais looks a bit more feisty as well, nice to see.

Apparently there have been 74 hits in this game (40-34 Ottawa). They're on pace for over 100 hits; I didn't think this was a particularly physical game.

Markov has been a bit wild with his shot lately, I think it would be wise for him to concentrate on getting it through in the 3rd period...maybe a wrister or two would be beneficial. :)

Patches does indeed seem to be engaged and going for it.

Prust ,, ?

Still got that dreaded 2 goal lead ...if only Ottawa would score!

It's gotta feel so much better for Carey to be looking down to the other end at the guy who's been beat twice on gorgeous shots.

Price is hanging in but he is bobbling pucks... He doesn't look right still. Fighting the puck a bit. Hopefully he gets some breaks and settles down for the rest of the series.

Price is hanging in but he is bobbling pucks... He doesn't look right still. Fighting the puck a bit. Hopefully he gets some breaks and settles down for the rest of the series.

Ya, that's my take too. I can remember games where he really did look like a slightly sleepy inpenetrable wall of calm.

Ottawa is playing for their ass, so it's only natural that they are out intensing us.