Game 5, Ottawa vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

Are there any regular goals after regular plays?

That is the way this post season has gone for the Habs.

I can see why people started to believe in Voodoo.

I have been saying since game one.... Drive the net.... Run Anderson. Take a few penalties but get in his grill. Instead, they insist on standing to the side. If Moen and Armstrong can't get it done, we don't need them.

• Upvote 1

Well, if the habs don't fall on top of Anderson at every opportunity it's there own fault. Driver the net, land on Anderson.

the key is drive to the net. If they don't drive to the net, hard to land on Anderson. Only one going to the net consistently is Gallegher.

I ave been saying since game one.... Drive the net.... Run Anderson. Take a few penalties but get in his grill. Instead, they insist on standing to the side. If Moen and Armstrong can't get it done, we done need them.

Amen brother, especially the part about being done with Armstrong and Moen. Unfortunately, the Habs are stuck with Moen for 3 more seasons thanks to Bergevin. At least Armstrong should be gone. I'd rather see Blunden over Armstrong any day. Bigger, faster [not acceleration but decent after the first couple strides] and is an average fighter.

We really need to upgrade at center. Pleks should be our 2/3 center. I can see no use for DD. Eller can be. 2/3 center. I guess Chucky will eventually be the top center, but he isn't there yet. I would be okay trading Pleks for a similar guy with some grit.

We really need to upgrade at center. Pleks should be our 2/3 center. I can see no use for DD. Eller can be. 2/3 center. I guess Chucky will eventually be the top center, but he isn't there yet. I would be okay trading Pleks for a similar guy with some grit.

and who would that be?

We can talk about the bounces and luck, but how many times this year did this happen to us? We were easily the luckiest team all year. It's very disappointing to get a rude awakening like this.

I'm not. But only because he wears a turtleneck, and I like pointing it out whenever possible.

For once, I agree with the CBc... Anderson is stealing his game, just like game 1. That is what I need to see from Price before I consider him elite.

I think I have seen enough of Pleks to know he isn't the answer in the playoffs. DD will never amount to squat in the playoffs.

and who would that be?

No idea, but Pleks will never lead us to the playoff wins, unless he is our third center.

I am starting to wonder if MT didn't agree with the DD signing, which is why he plays the hell out of him. Show MB that it won't work. DD can't say he didn't get every opportunity.

I have watched the team put over 100 shots into this guys pads. Our last 3 goals where top corners. Anyone else wondering why every shot isn't being roofed?

I have watched the team put over 100 shots into this guys pads. Our last 3 goals where top corners. Anyone else wondering why every shot isn't being roofed?

Only a few guys seem to have the skill, but Anderson is in their heads now. We do miss a lot and I think many of those shots are attempts to pick the corner.

The other issue is Ples and Ryder are not even taking hard shots. They are what I call bailout wristers.

I think Galchenyuk has played more in the first few minutes of the third period tonight then he did in the last game.

We can talk about the bounces and luck, but how many times this year did this happen to us? We were easily the luckiest team all year. It's very disappointing to get a rude awakening like this.

I'm not. But only because he wears a turtleneck, and I like pointing it out whenever possible.

Somebody has to. Sartorial resplendence.