Game 5, Ottawa vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

The Sens were better as a team and thats why they won.

Habs let in too many goals

Habs didn't score enough.

But thats all because the Sens were deeper, tougher and made the Canadiens pay for thier mistakes.

Still a great turnaround and I think MB still has work to do, but lets see what happened in the next few years.

For now I hope the Sens get destroyed in round 2.

I'll probably cheer for Ottawa in Round 2.

Why?

If Pittsburgh wins, its pittsburgh/ottawa... Pittsburgh loss is better for montreal's draft position.

If Pittsburgh loses and the Caps win.... its Ottawa vs the Toronto/Boston winner... those teams.

Only way I don't cheer for Ottawa is if Pittsburgh and the Caps both lose, then its Ottawa vs the Rags.

I'll probably cheer for Ottawa in Round 2.

Why?

If Pittsburgh wins, its pittsburgh/ottawa... Pittsburgh loss is better for montreal's draft position.

If Pittsburgh loses and the Caps win.... its Ottawa vs the Toronto/Boston winner... ###### those teams.

Only way I don't cheer for Ottawa is if Pittsburgh and the Caps both lose, then its Ottawa vs the Rags.

The Playoffs are over. I am like Fergy, I simply can't bring my self to cheer for another team. I watch the CFL and Golf now. Don't care who wins the cup, not my problem. :habslogo:

• Upvote 1