New jersey # question

johnnyhasbeen

I am looking to get a new Habs jersey for this year. Fucale. Anyone know his number yet? I will be wearing it to Moosehead games! Want to be sure the over abundance of Bruin and Leaf fans in Halifax get to see it while they cheer him on!

Still in shock that we got him so late. I have watched this kid, and he is the best goalie to come through Halifax since Dryden. We have had some great ones, with the Vees for years and then Fluery with The Moose, but he is in that elite league. Remember, I was a goalie from 7-37. I know what to look for. He is better than Fluery was at this stage. He is very good in big games.

Fucale's number?

Good question. His #31 is obviously taken, so it's anyone's guess as to what he'll be selecting. If he's around at training camp, we might get an idea, but I imagine it's still possible that they'll stick him with a random number.

He's on twitter so you could always just try asking him. :)

The number that Fucale will get in training camp may not be the one he inevitably gets by the time he gets up with the team (it may vary from year-to-year even). If you're interested though, he did wear #35 at the rookie camp last month.

35!! Tony Espo!! I copied his style as a kid in the early '70s. Used to get yelled at for playing butterfly back then... I hope he goes with that one.