Oct. 1, Leafs vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Pax is in the dressing room being resuscitated. As for the reffing, it's the #1 reason I have so much trouble wtching hockey - it's SO inconsistent and by FAR the worst of any pro sport. Yes, faster game, but at least be consistent.

Pretty happy with the first period. Only negative, other than Max maybe being hurt, was Gionta with his trademark shooting wide when given a prime scoring chance in the slot.

That was a shoulder injury based on what I saw of the replay with Pax. Sepped or dislocated. 2-6 weeks. Great start to the season! At least Eller, who was almost universally panned in the pre-season, proved to be holding back. He looks bigger and stronger out there and is getting into dirty places despite someone attempting a manual removal of his cranial appendage spring past.

Diaz is brilliant in the offensive zone and a heart attacking waiting to happen near his own goalie. And how Donald S Cherry is on. I definitely need to run and tuck in the boy (who I let watch the first period - Daddy's the best) before I have to hear his drivel.

That was a shoulder injury based on what I saw of the replay with Pax. Sepped or dislocated. 2-6 weeks. Great start to the season! At least Eller, whom was almost universally panned in the pre-season, proved to be holding back. He looks bigger and stronger out there and is getting into dirty places despite someone attempting a manual removal of his cranial appendage spring past.

Diaz is brilliant in the offensive zone and a heart attacking waiting to happen near his own goalie. And how Donald S Cherry is on. I definitely need to run and tuck in the boy (who I let watch the first period - Daddy's the best) before I have to hear his drivel.

Do him a favor and let him see if the Habs win the Cup-I was 6 in 93 and had a strictl bedtime.

Do him a favor and let him see if the Habs win the Cup-I was 6 in 93 and had a strictl bedtime.

I had strict bedtimes as well - missed all the 70's Cups. Watched in 86 when I was 15. As for my boy, if they get to that point, he watches. No question. Wife came downstairs tonight and looked at me (his bedtime is usually 7:30) but it's opening night and I explained that some things are just important. She's a great, great wife. She smiled, said enjoy, and left us to the game.

He yelled louder than me at the goals and he proudly boos every time he sees a Leaf jersey.

That was a shoulder injury based on what I saw of the replay with Pax. Sepped or dislocated. 2-6 weeks. Great start to the season! At least Eller, who was almost universally panned in the pre-season, proved to be holding back. He looks bigger and stronger out there and is getting into dirty places despite someone attempting a manual removal of his cranial appendage spring past.

But it was Pacioretty, so he'll be back halfway through the 2nd.

Galchenyuk was added as assists to both goals.

But it was Pacioretty, so he'll be back halfway through the 2nd.

Galchenyuk was added as assists to both goals.

Early second for Patches. He regrew the arm.