Oct. 10, Habs vs Oilers, 9:30 PM

dlbalr

i'd put bournavil with wolverine and Gomez2

Is Gomez2 DD or Briere?

The league has mandated that rookies have to wear visors. They also aren't allowed to take off their helmets, what is he supposed to do?

Take his visor off :)

Is Gomez2 DD or Briere?

Take his visor off :)

Briere. DD right now looks like a one year wonder, a la Bobby Carpenter, so he is a level below Gomez (as sad as that sounds).

Beaulieu in, Gorges in, Tinordi out (healthy scratch).

They're going to miss Tinordi's toughness. Should've sat Diaz or Bouillon.

Prust has one fight already and was outmatched. Oilers are out-hitting Montreal and I expect Gorges to go down soon. With no White either, team is gonna get crunched.

Eller and MaxPac don't have much chemistry. Playing with DD, MaxPac has seemed to forget to skate and is standing around too much.

They're going to miss Tinordi's toughness. Should've sat Diaz or Bouillon.

Prust has one fight already and was outmatched. Oilers are out-hitting Montreal and I expect Gorges to go down soon. With no White either, team is gonna get crunched.

I would have sat Bouillon and DD.

The decision to sit Tinordi puzzles me. As for sitting DD...yes...with a clear message that he's on thin ice and could find himself in Hamilton if he doesn't find his game. It's getting ridiculous.

The decision to sit Tinordi puzzles me. As for sitting DD...yes...with a clear message that he's on thin ice and could find himself in Hamilton if he doesn't find his game. It's getting ridiculous.

re

He's just not very good. He needs a barnfull of space to make anything happen, which he got with Cole and Pacioretty.

I'd also like to get uber-negative and mention that for twenty five games he saw just about every backup goalie in the league.

The decision to sit Tinordi puzzles me.

I noted this the other day, coaches typically don't like playing two rookies unless they're forced to (injuries). If they wanted Beaulieu in, Tinordi by that logic was the one to sit.