Oct. 12, Habs vs Canucks, 10 PM

dlbalr

Nice try by Patch!

i dunno, it looked like it was going wide. we really don't have too many good breakaway guys except for the kids.

good end to the usually horrible western road trip. picked up 4 points after starting with two crappy periods in Calgary

Don't we still have winny?

Could be - I thought this was only 3 games - usually it's been Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver, but than Winnipeg wasn't around for most of those trips.

Perfect example of a game we had no business winning. We could easily have been 5-1 down halfway through, we have dumb luck and Carey Price to thank for these two points. I hope Therrien has some hard practices before Winnipeg, because this sort of sloppiness isn't worth much on a normal night.

Perfect example of a game we had no business winning. We could easily have been 5-1 down halfway through, we have dumb luck and Carey Price to thank for these two points. I hope Therrien has some hard practices before Winnipeg, because this sort of sloppiness isn't worth much on a normal night.

I totally disagree. We have Carey Price to thank for this win (all of you who said he never steals a game ?) The team played well. W e got lucky but hey don't I remember some big goof scoring on Carey when he was heading to the bench? We deserved this. I hope that MT puts Eller back with the gally's cause that line is dangerous. Send Briere to Hamilton. Bad signing thus far. No shots no goals no nothing. Who do you want to rep Canada in goal? Bobby Sue or Carey? Great game by the BC boys. AND Markov looked real good. DD not so much. Prust seems to have lost his luster, is he hurt?