Habs vs Oilers, Oct. 22 7:30 pm

Neech

That Arcobello kid for Edmonton reminds me of Deharnais.....from two seasons ago that is.

Yes, Arcobello now has 9 assists and has one of best faceoff % in league, doing very well for an (older) rookie.

Hemsky almost 1ppg vs. Habs

Very sloppy play by Hab forwards and Galchenyuk caught too long on shifts and partly responsible for both Oil goals.

I'm hesitant to criticize him too much at this point. When he came back to the team in Winnipeg, he said his son was doing a bit better, suggesting he's still sick. I could see that affecting him a bit.

Ah that may explain it. I wasn't aware his son wasn't completely well yet. Hope he gets there soon.

Guest Stogey24

I'm hesitant to criticize him too much at this point. When he came back to the team in Winnipeg, he said his son was doing a bit better, suggesting he's still sick. I could see that affecting him a bit.

He takes a light snap shot every time. He's not right physically.

Ok I take it back....it looks to me that Gorges got caught in the Oilers zone, leading to a 2 on 1, and his partner [Diaz] is the last Habs defender I want to see in that situation. Ugly breakdowns.

Seriously?!

Did both defencemen get caught on a line change, because Plekanec was acting like a defenceman with every other Hab playing catch up.

Pathetic.

Well I know it would make for a long year but should the Habs lose 14 of their next 20 it wouldn't be the end of the world.

This organization could clearly use some more high end talent.