Peter Budaj
Carey Price

Team Leaders
G Tomas Plekanec (6)
A P.K. Subban (10)
PTS P.K. Subban (13)
+/- Andrei Markov (+9)
PIMS George Parros (20)
Injuries: Davis Drewiske, Alexei Emelin, Travis Moen, Daniel Briere, Brandon Prust
Scratches: Michael Blunden, Greg Pateryn

Colorado Avalanche (11-1-0)

Projected Lineup

extralarge.png

Gabriel Landeskog - Paul Stastny - Alex Tanguay
Ryan O'Reilly - Matt Duchene - Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau
John Mitchell - Nathan MacKinnon - Maxime Talbot
Cody McLeod - Marc-Andre Cliche - Patrick Bordeleau

Erik Johnson - Jan Hejda
Ryan Wilson - Nate Guenin
Andre Benoit - Cory Sarich

Jean-Sebastian Giguere
Semyon Varlamov

Team Leaders
G Matt Duchene (9)
A Nathan MacKinnon (7)
PTS Matt Duchene (13)
+/- Stastny/Tanguay (+8)
PIMS Cody McLeod (27)
Injuries: Jamie McGinn
Scratches: Tyson Barrie, Nick Holden

Puck Drop: 10:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Do we have confirmation that Patches is in? I sure as hell hope so. we need him badly.

Not official but it was said Thursday he was likely to play today.

Are those the lines? Really? DD insulated by two big guys? Holy Hannah, DD might have a better game....

I'm guessing on the line combos, it makes some sense to ease Pacioretty back in with a lesser role to start plus the fact that he and Desharnais have played together.

It's now official, Pacioretty will play tonight:

- Max Pacioretty will return to the Canadiens lineup on Saturday night for the first time since suffering a left hamstring strain on Oct. 15 in a game against the Jets in Winnipeg. Absent for the last nine games, the power forward, who has amassed two goals and three points in five games thus far this season, has been chomping at the bit to return to action.

"A few days ago, they made a plan for me that I would play one of the two games on the trip. Obviously, I wanted to play them both. I have to do everything I can to help the team win tonight," affirmed Pacioretty, who as of the morning skate hadn't been made aware of his linemates for the tilt against head coach Patrick Roy's squad. "I felt bad for about a week after the injury. I’ve been feeling 100 percent for around a week now. I’m ready to play my game."

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/blog.htm?id=261

And he says he's been 100% for a while. So it sounds like they aren't rushing Wolverine back into duty, but have held him out longer than he felt necessary.

And he says he's been 100% for a while. So it sounds like they aren't rushing Wolverine back into duty, but have held him out longer than he felt necessary.

That's what seems to be. It is insane to think they would rush Wolverine given the relative comfortable situation we are in. We are not a lock for the playoffs but we are hanging in there without Patches and Emelin.

Thanks CBC Mtl for showing the end of the Leafs game instead of the Habs/Avs. Jerks.

Just curious what posters think: would you have traded David Desharnais for Max Talbot?

Woo! Not too much longer and we'll be heading down to the game. We're in the Habs attack zone twice. Excited to finally see Montreal in person again.

Have fun!

I hope your on TV lots.

Celebrating.

Thanks CBC Mtl for showing the end of the Leafs game instead of the Habs/Avs. Jerks.

Just curious what posters think: would you have traded David Desharnais for Max Talbot?

Is Talbots deal over this year?

depending if he has less years left on his contract. otherwise, i'd trade DD for hockey tape.

Paros -- DUMB!

subban rushing in negated by a stupid fight. Dryden had an excellent article against fighing today in the globe.

good effort by the kids there.