Los Angeles vs. Montreal | December 10th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

Pretty pathetic

Why the two biggest players on the team aren't dressed at home against a big team is mystery. Surely Parros could have at least punched some out in the 3 minutes of ice that bournival has had so far. And at least Murray would sit a few people down around the net

Well, we were bound to see a stinker. If nothing else, it comes against a West opponent which is better than it happening against a division or conference rival. Something tells me Mario Leblanc is going to be a very busy coach tonight as there will be a lot of sloppy defensive zone coverage video to put together. On the plus side, I do like Galchenyuk's game so far tonight, one of his better outings recently.

A stat that doesn't make much sense: Somehow the Habs are outhitting them by 7. That just doesn't seem right.

Six goals, and the offensive lock for team canada doesn't have a point.

But isn't Drew just great? Like at everything? I mean just have the guy retire tomorrow to fast track the HOF process. I was just as impressed seeing him play down here in Florida. I must admit, Karlsson is very impressive in person. The way he skates brings the word "dignity" to mind. In all seriousness.

As for upgrades on DD and DB, I would throw Gorges in the mix. I don't think he's ever passed muster. Hopefully this debacle will fast track a trade for a marquee player.

Oh well. This is still a very good team. But like we're witnessing, top ten, or top seven in the league is very different from the top 3.

Well, we were bound to see a stinker. If nothing else, it comes against a West opponent which is better than it happening against a division or conference rival. Something tells me Mario Leblanc is going to be a very busy coach tonight as there will be a lot of sloppy defensive zone coverage video to put together. On the plus side, I do like Galchenyuk's game so far tonight, one of his better outings recently.

A stat that doesn't make much sense: Somehow the Habs are outhitting them by 7. That just doesn't seem right.

They must be counting when the habs bounce off them.

Hahaha home stats guys.

And when you don't have the puck for an entire period it's easy to land a few "hits"

Galchenyuk, Moen, Diaz and White are the only players left at a +/- of 0 in tonight's game. Anyone willing to bet that it stays that way?

Ill bet the Habs end up with 1 + player.

Rene Bourque has been wonderful since he was traded. He might be a good candidate if you want to score a cheap jersey off eBay. I got a Higgins jersey for thirty bucks.

Nice.

I love picking up in expensive jerseys.

So easy to un stitch name plates.

That's good news. I thought I was stuck with Loser Higgins forever. I'll keep the nameplate on the Stastny Nordiques jersey, however.

Yes just buy a stitch picker

SPL.jpg

Chucky with 6 shots tonight.

Habs got rolled on.

It's not Price's fault. It's not the refs fault. It's not even the players fault, really. LA came in and played playoff hockey, and there wasn't anything Montreal could do about it. Bergevin better notice, or we can expect these kind of games come April.

By the way, the Kings have one player under 6'0 on their roster. (He's 5'11. And he's Mike Richards.)

Yeah, I don't want to get too negative about that game. They had some bad luck in the first and then they fell apart big time. What a bad match up this would be in the playoffs.

Habs got rolled on.

It's not Price's fault. It's not the refs fault. It's not even the players fault, really. LA came in and played playoff hockey, and there wasn't anything Montreal could do about it. Bergevin better notice, or we can expect these kind of games come April.

By the way, the Kings have one player under 6'0 on their roster. (He's 5'11. And he's Mike Richards.)

Didn't you get the memo? The plan is that we're like the Blackhawks, but without a Toews/Kane/Sharp type in the lineup.