Jan. 30, Montreal vs Boston, 7 PM

dlbalr

As I said in the last game... PK is still not playing like he can. Bobbling the puck a lot.

On the play that lead to a necessary penalty, that puck took a funny bounce. I'm not saying your statement isn't true the other times, but that play was just bad luck.

PK will always have a mistake or two on back end, but not enough that he shouldn't play 1/2 the game and be a stud player that he is on most nights.

Not bad, Briere has a goal with less than 4 minutes of ice.

A goal AND an assist!

PK will always have a mistake or two on back end, but not enough that he shouldn't play 1/2 the game and be a stud player that he is on most nights.

Not bad, Briere has a goal with less than 4 minutes of ice.

He hasn't done much at all lately. A couple minor assists, but nothing to write home about. He needs to get it going and be the player we know he can be.

Not sure what is going on with him, but he has been invisible far too often lately.

They did. He and Moen flipped places.

I'll add myself to the list of those confused by Rask getting pulled. He made a few big saves for them in the 1st period, I don't think he has been the problem for Boston tonight.

From a Joe Haggarty tweet:

"And with a loss, here are Tuukka's last 11 games vs MTL: 1-9-1, 3.24 GAA, .887 Save %."

So... that could be why he was pulled early

He hasn't done much at all lately. A couple minor assists, but nothing to write home about. He needs to get it going and be the player we know he can be.

Not sure what is going on with him, but he has been invisible far too often lately.

Look bigger picture, 6th in d-scoring in NHL, #1 scorer on Habs, what more you want?

(him to be a Bruin who used to wear #4 maybe :) )

Look bigger picture, 6th in d-scoring in NHL, #1 scorer on Habs, what more you want?

He is falling in most of those stats... I want him to play like he did when he racked up those points. Most of the team have taken a big step forward the last two games but PK just doesn't look himself yet.

(him to be a Bruin who used to wear #4 maybe :) )

Everyone acknowledges that he's our best player, our best skater at the very least. But that doesn't mean we can't criticize him when he has bad spells. It's one thing to be great, but it's another to be consistently great.

Everyone acknowledges that he's our best player, our best skater at the very least. But that doesn't mean we can't criticize him when he has bad spells. It's one thing to be great, but it's another to be consistently great.

Who is consistently great then?

Who is consistently great then?

Not many players.

If PK can at least be more consistent, if not consistently great, that will still make a big difference. Like cutting down on the lows rather than maintaining more highs.

Not many players.

If PK can at least be more consistent, if not consistently great, that will still make a big difference. Like cutting down on the lows rather than maintaining more highs.

Okay I would say none but I am glad you agree thats it's tough.

And of course PK can improve and he will he is so young to be successful at his position.

Gotta love Gallagher going at Chara couple times in game.

Has Lucic even played since Murray hit him?

Yes I love that low bridge attempt.

And of course PK can improve and he will he is so young to be successful at his position.

Yes I love that low bridge attempt.

you thought cheap shot by Gallagher?

One thing is that I believe PK can be in that elite group of consistently great players.

Of course you won't ever get total consistency.

Dougie Hamilton with some cheap shots, it looks like tried a little people's elbow there.

Gally gets up smiling as usual.