What if...

Leafs Suck

-What if Boston had of kept Ken Dryden and not dealt him to the Habs?

-What if Bobby Orr and Bobby Hull had played in the 72 Summit Series?

-What if Winnipeg had excepted that deal for Wayne Gretzky when they were in the WHA?

-What if the Habs had picked Denis Savard first overall instead of Doug Wickenheiser?

-What if Stan Smyl scored on that breakaway in overtime vs Calgary in the 89 Smythe semis? Would the Habs have 25 Cups today?

-What if Philadelphia had kept Forsberg?

-What if the 1994 baseball season hadn't been cancelled. Would the Expos have won the World Series?

-What if the Portland Trailblazers had selected Michael Jordan #2 overall instead of Sam Bowie?

-What if Vince Carter made that series-winning shot in Game 7 of the 01 semi's vs Philadelphia?

-What if T-Mac had stayed in Toronto?

-What if Sol Campbell's goal had counted in the dying minutes of the England/Portugal match in Euro04? Would England have won the Euro title?

<i>What if the 1994 baseball season hadn't been cancelled. Would the Expos have won the World Series? </i>

that's probably the one i think about the most, which leads to the question of if they would still be in Montreal today, i think they would be.

Also What if the Expos had of kept Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, Larry Walker etc. How good could they have gotten?

What if Gary Anderson had of hit the game winning FG in the 98 NFC championship game?

What if Scott Norwood hit the game winning FG for the Bills? Would that have given them confidence to win multiple SBs during their run?

What if Steve Bartman doesn't interfere with the attempted catch by Moises Alou in the 2003 NLCS?

What if Babe Ruth had the benefits of steroids as Bonds did? How many home runs could he have hit?

What if Jackie Robinson never broke the colour barrier? Would Hank Aaron and Willie Mays, among others, have been able to play full careers?

What if Mario Lemieux were healthy for his entire career?

What if the Habs hang on to that 3-0 lead in the third period against the Hurricanes in game 4 of the Second round of the 2002 playoffs? (potential Habs-Leafs conference finals)

What if Marty Mcsorley's stick was legal?

What if Boston wasn't assessed that too many men on the ice penalty in 1979.

Roy was on his way out anyway. The Tremblay thing only pushed along quicker.

Here is a very interesting one I am in the process of adding to my blog:

What if California didn't finish last overall? Would Lafleur been as successful somewhere else and would the Habs have dominated hockey with Marcel Dionne?

[Edited on 2005/6/2 by Leafs Suck]

What is the Nordiques stayed in Quebec one more season instead of moving to Colorado in 1995?

What if Steve Smith didn't score in his goal in the 1986 playoffs?

What if Montreal picked Hossa instead of Ward in 1997?

What if Lindros had decided to play of the Nordiques?

What if the NHL and NHLPA had agreed on a salary cap back in 1995?

What if there had been no more expansion after Ottawa, TB, Anaheim and Florida were added?

What if Montreal had drafted Mike Bossy instead of Mark Napier?

What if Yzerman had been drafted by Minnesota, Hartford or New York Isles before Detroit?

Or what if Detroit had traded Yzerman to Montreal for Matt Schneider in 1994? Would the Wings have won 3 Cups? Me thinks no.

Another good one, what if Quebec had scored in OT of Game 3 vs the Habs. Would Montreal only have 23 Cups?

What if the Nordiques had not traded Mats Sundin to Toronto for Wendel Clark?

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Or what if Detroit had traded Yzerman to Montreal for Matt Schneider in 1994? Would the Wings have won 3 Cups? Me thinks no.

What if the Habs had traded Patrick Roy to the wings for Steve Yzerman? (as was rumoured) Alot of things would be different right now. Neither team would have won a cup since then imo... But the habs probably would have been alot better (and made the playoffs every year), then we ended up being after making the trade with Colorado.

Originally posted by Doktor Kosmos

What if the Nordiques had not traded Mats Sundin to Toronto for Wendel Clark?

Sundin was on his way out of Quebec at the time, but I am sure they could have gotten a hell of alot more for him then just Clark.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...