Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

2014 Playoff Pool

It's that time of year again, it's our annual HabsWorld playoff pool. Once again, we're running the pool through CBC. It's the same format as always, you have a salary cap of 30 pucks to fill out your 12-player roster. You get to change your roster at the end of the first and second rounds.

Registration link: http://hockeypool.cb...nicp14/register

Search for HabsWorld Playoff Pool 2014 (Click H)

Password is habsworld (all lower case)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Everytime I see this topic up, I can't help but to think about the amazing run Matt had a few years ago. That was sick !

Everytime I see this topic up, I can't help but to think about the amazing run Matt had a few years ago. That was sick !

Are you going to play again this year to try to beat him?

Are you going to play again this year to try to beat him?

probably.

I'm going to move this thread into Habs Talk for a few days as I know a lot of you don't venture into the other subforums too often. Join our annual playoff pool, details in the first post.

Hey yeah, that was epic.

Would anyone be interested in doing an ESPN pool? Those of us outside of Canada are unable to join the CBC pool.

Looks like the ESPN one is a cross between this CBC format and the old SportingNews pools. Salary cap based, but roster changes are only allowed after the first two rounds. Sounds like the salary cap is a lot higher than the old SportingNews pool, but the reduced roster changing (used to be 2 moves a week throughout) adds some difficulty. If there's interest, I'll set one up.

Should have looked deeper about goaltending situation in Anaheim. Totally assumed that Hiller was the starter... and assumed that Anaheim had the better chance to win their series... bad call...

It's the last day in Round 1 and I have 7/12 players in the final three series. That worked out well...

Won't have access to Internet after tonight, no time to wait for the winner of Anaheim-L.A.

So I went all in for round 3-4 with Montreal and Chicago... :halm:

Don't forget that the pick deadline is this afternoon and it's the final chance to pick before the end of the playoffs. Who is going to catch me in the final two rounds?