Game 4, Lightning vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

You've been watching too much "Coach's Corner." Don't get me wrong, I love Coach's Corner, but that just shows off MacLean's dry sense of humor and ability to act as "shit disturber" by subtlely and casually turning Cherry's crank to get the old guy to start ranting. He doesn't talk much hockey there, he just tries not to laugh as he pisses off Grapes.

Get him on a panel away from Cherry, and he actually tends to be a lot more talkative and have a pretty smart analysis. Nor does he seem particularly biased to me.

I only watch it when I know that the trogladite is going on a rant. For the comedic value only. Don Cherry "the coach" who won the square root of fork all in his life except for a very lucrative contract with the CBC. Known as THE peckerhead.

Cherry's an arse. But he's a funny arse. Not intentionally so, mind you. It's kinda poor taste on CBC's part... they give the village idiot a soapbox and let him rant for the comedic value. It makes one feel guilty watching it...it's like laughing at the mentally challenged, only with worse fashion sense.

Edited by Jeff Price (no relation)

Cherry's an arse. But he's a funny arse. Not intentionally so, mind you. It's kinda poor taste on CBC's part... they give the village idiot a soapbox and let him rant for the comedic value. It makes one feel guilty watching it...it's like laughing at the mentally challenged, only with worse fashion sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Perfect encapsulation Jeff. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!