Round Two: Bruins or Wings (Bruins)

Neech

I appreciate your advice to watch the games with my kids, but I do not have to "make" them watch the games with me. In Qatar, the games start at 2am and my son (11) and I have altered our sleep schedule on game days so that we can watch the games live.

For game three I "overslept" and my son got up on his own and watched the game by himself. He is already is a die-hard habs fan--as is his 7 year old sister-- who is not allowed to get up with us, much to her chagrin.

I have thoroughly immersed them in Habs' lore just as my father did with my brother and me and my brother is doing with his sons. For us, it is a valuable family tradition and part of raising our children right.

On an unrelated note, the inter-squad game is a brilliant exercise. It brings the team back to the game-day routine before the series starts and gets the Black Aces a real chance to interact with the big team.

BTW, MOLG, I fervently hope your prediction is right, but I feel it will be the Habs victorious in 6

That is forking amazing man. Good for you. You are now one of my heros's cause that kind of dedication does not come easy.

FORK I am jonesing for Habs hockey. :bonk:

Habs in 3. We'll win the first three games by a 40 goal margin, and the Bruins will commit seppuku while jumping from the Jacques Cartier bridge. The league will applaud their actions and crown Carey Price God-Emperor of Dune.

Sure.. use the old Fralingian mind shaft manouever, ....steal my innermost thoughts and latent hockey brilliance and post them as your own... :flaming:

Who's afwaid of da big bad bear, da big bad bear, the big bad bear.. Who's afwaid of da big bad bear, da big bad bear, da big bad bear. ...tra la la la la la la la..la la la la.. la la la la.. Who's afwaid of... da...mmm.. mmm.. mmm...

Does the series start Thursday or saterday?

Bergevin had an interview on CBC tonight and referenced Friday, maybe they know something we don't yet. It's a graduation ceremony that was (previously?) scheduled so maybe it got moved if that's the case. That would also likely line up a Sunday afternoon game for Game 2, ugh. Either way, we're a few days away at least.

Northeastern is a great school, but it's kind of ridiculous that its graduation is a factor in the series. Did BOS not think they would make the second round? Just another sign of America's colleges being a bloated cash cow. If you plunk down 200k for a philosophy degree, do you get Justin Florek's game worn jersey?

That reminds me of the Lady Gaga concert at the Bell Centre in 2011, I remember having a lengthy break, and after that, it was all Bruins.

I hope you have that dog saved to your desktop. Our Canine Talisman is a crucial intangible.

Puppy_Dog_Eyes_by_Drocan.jpg

Here he is. He's one of the top images in google if you search 'puppy dog eyes', if you need him and I'm not around.

It's pretty ridiculous that the second round schedule still hasn't been released!! Come on already!!!

Bruins likely to be getting Seidenberg and Paille back. Moen coming back for Montreal.

Seidenberg is good, hopefully it takes him a while to catch up to the pace.

4 months seems like a pretty quick recovery for ACL/MCL surgury.

It's pretty ridiculous that the second round schedule still hasn't been released!! Come on already!!!

Game 1: Thursday May 1 at Boston, 7:30 p.m.

Game 2: Saturday, May 3 at Boston, 12:30 p.m.

Game 3: Tuesday, May 6 at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 4: Thursday, May 8 at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 5 (if necessary): Saturday, May 10 at Boston, TBD

Game 6 (if necessary): Monday, May 12, at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 7 (if necessary): Wednesday, May 14, at Boston, TBD

Been enjoying driving around Toronto with my CH flag a flutterin like a young maid's heart!

So many people I talk to talk about giving up watching hockey.... wonder what's eating them.....

Is it when I ask to see a colour photo of the Leafs with the Stanley Cup?

Cool H of M... where'd ya get it?

Game ONE will be tough. Hot and heavy fans looking for bleu, blanc, blood and les Ourses out to provide.

I hope we just fly past the goon squad and abscond with the game one prize leaving them tasting a little despair... ok.. a lot...

Game 1: Thursday May 1 at Boston, 7:30 p.m.

Game 2: Saturday, May 3 at Boston, 12:30 p.m.

Game 3: Tuesday, May 6 at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 4: Thursday, May 8 at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 5 (if necessary): Saturday, May 10 at Boston, TBD

Game 6 (if necessary): Monday, May 12, at Montreal, 7 p.m.

Game 7 (if necessary): Wednesday, May 14, at Boston, TBD

like seriously?? 1230pm start on a saturday! that is pure bull$$$$!

Do I have to become an American before watching a .....ugggghhhhhh..... 12:30 PM start?? Ugh.

Three key letters - NBC. They don't show games on the main network in prime time unless it's the Finals so if the NHL wants games on network TV, they have to be afternoon starts. The Kentucky Derby is Saturday evening as well and NBC won't preempt that for hockey (they left a game in the middle of OT a few years back so that no one would miss the 3 hour pre-race show...).

i am fvc.king disgusted by this!!! Saturday game and its not at 7PM... Bullshit!!!

Thank you NBC!! bunch of assholes!