Peter Budaj

Team Leaders
G Rene Bourque (4)
A P.K. Subban (5)
PTS P.K. Subban (7)
+/- Bouillon/Bourque/Eller (+6)
PIMS Brandon Prust (9)
Injuries: Alex Galchenyuk
Scratches: Travis Moen, Douglas Murray, George Parros, Jarred Tinordi, Ryan White

Boston Bruins (4-1-1)

Projected Lineup

extralarge.png

Milan Lucic - David Krejci - Jarome Iginla
Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - Reilly Smith
Justin Florek - Carl Soderberg - Loui Eriksson
Daniel Paille - Gregory Campbell - Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara - Dougie Hamilton
Matt Bartkowski - Johnny Boychuk
Torey Krug - Kevan Miller

Tuukka Rask
Chad Johnson

Team Leaders
G Milan Lucic (3)
A Patrice Bergeron (5)
PTS Bergeron/Krug (6)
+/- Carl Soderberg (+4)
PIMS Brad Marchand (10)
Injuries: Chris Kelly, Adam McQuaid, Marc Savard, Dennis Seidenberg
Scratches: Jordan Caron, Andrej Meszaros, Corey Potter

Puck Drop: 12:30 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC, NBC Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

:hyper: :pray:At last, this game starts at 7:30pm Qatar...I am looking forward to watching the playoffs and getting a decent nights sleep which up till now was mutually exclusive. I expect the Habs to complete my day in style by winning

• Upvote 1

:hyper: :pray:At last, this game starts at 7:30pm Qatar...I am looking forward to watching the playoffs and getting a decent nights sleep which up till now was mutually exclusive. I expect the Habs to complete my day in style by winning

wishing you and all Habs fans a great game.

GO! HABS GO!

I don't mind Bournival getting back in but it shouldn't be Moen who comes out. He's needed for the penalty kill. To be honest, if Briere's only going to get a few shifts a period, I'd prefer it if he went out and the 4th line became an energy trio.

Today's refs, for those interested: http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3133/todays-nhl-playoff-referees-bruinscanadiens-5314/

Guest Stogey24

I don't mind Bournival getting back in but it shouldn't be Moen who comes out. He's needed for the penalty kill. To be honest, if Briere's only going to get a few shifts a period, I'd prefer it if he went out and the 4th line became an energy trio.

Today's refs, for those interested: http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3133/todays-nhl-playoff-referees-bruinscanadiens-5314/

I'm not a fan of Moen, but I agree with you. He should be in against the Bruins. He laid some solid hits in his first game back.

I would assume Briere hits the press box when Galchenyuk is ready.

We were decent in 40 but fell apart in the next 40.

Playing 60 minutes is the goal.

I would say, protecting lead played a big part in Bruins taking over momentum in game 1.

And if Habs again have 2-0 lead in 3rd, I would bet they start playing more defensive again.

Sort of why 2-0 lead can be a bad lead to sit on, lose momentum and if don't have an all-world goalie performance, can find yourself losing.

But, lets hope Vanek & Pacioretty can get hot & light up Rask and I look forward to see Bournival back; not anything against Moan, but hard-working kid who can skate.

:gohabsgo:

Moen just got back from injury and game 1 was a tough one so they may want to rest Moen for montreal.

I would say, protecting lead played a big part in Bruins taking over momentum in game 1.

And if Habs again have 2-0 lead in 3rd, I would bet they start playing more defensive again.

Sort of why 2-0 lead can be a bad lead to sit on, lose momentum and if don't have an all-world goalie performance, can find yourself losing.

But, lets hope Vanek & Pacioretty can get hot & light up Rask and I look forward to see Bournival back; not anything against Moan, but hard-working kid who can skate.

:gohabsgo:

More than any other year, trying to sit on a lead this year is death. Way too many 2 and 3 goal leads blown by teams getting to comfortable. If we get up again, i hope we go for the jugular!

Amen bro!

Moen just got back from injury and game 1 was a tough one so they may want to rest Moen for montreal.

Good point HR.

Oh well... at least this is better than having to wait another 7 hours!!

More than any other year, trying to sit on a lead this year is death. Way too many 2 and 3 goal leads blown by teams getting to comfortable. If we get up again, i hope we go for the jugular!

That would be great to see but it would be tough against a surging Booteam going all out. Counterpunching is great and works, but sometimes blocking the haymaker takes all your concentration.

Let's hope our guys have as much Starbucks in them as I do to get them ready for the early game. I know I feel ready...to pace, jump, scream at the TV, and do my usual highly animated playoff hockey watching thing.

Is that Rene Rancourt actually considered a good singer and better than he sounds?

Speaking of...how much booze do you have to throw back on a daily basis to get your nose that purple?!

Is that Rene Rancourt actually considered a good singer and better than he sounds?

I was really surprised at how feeble he was. I could do better and I'm an amateur hack church singer who can only sing with a guaranteed forgiving audience ..... :blush:

I have no idea what the heck is going to happen today. Les Booins will be focused, but I have no idea how we are going to play. No clue.

What are the odds of #20 showing up..?

Unless the game plan is have Price be superhuman every night, we need to have a better effort here. Vanek and Patches need to bring 'er!

I don't believe this pace of hitting can be sustained. It'll be interesting to see whether the Bruins are going to keep it up on one day's rest - I doubt it myself.

Unless the game plan is have Price be superhuman every night, we need to have a better effort here. Vanek and Patches need to bring 'er!

I don't believe this pace of hitting can be sustained. It'll be interesting to see whether the Bruins are going to keep it up on one day's rest - I doubt it myself.

Ya.. the last game looked like scenes from a WWI barrage.

OMG...I could definitely do better than this poor guy...

On another note, I have the impression that the scales are finally tipping vis-a-vis PK Subban. The racist pigs in Beantown + his incredible excellence + his playoff on-ice restraint (in contrast to the Bs' extravagant goal celebrations) seem to have combined to create a critical mass of commentators FINALLY starting to root for this unbelievable kid. Fingers crossed that that continues.

I have a bad feeling watching this...but then I usually do ;)

Thank goodness he's now screwing up the US anthem.. but not as bad as the clowns who turn national anthems into personal sales videos......UGHHHHH.. but this is pretty dang bad..... :wall:

He suffered severe seisures at the end. I hope he's OK and resting..

• Upvote 1