Game 2, Habs vs Bruins, 12:30 PM

dlbalr

Got to disagree and I thought PK should of been only one to get penalty, but good call to take both.

Nice 5-on 3 PK

And at least Price wont get bored in net today.

This where Michel Therrien will earn his salary, in my opinion. The Habs have been completely dominated for basically the past 3-4 periods. BO has made the adjustments, and we are simply being outplayed by a better team thus far - and not just today. This is a continuation of Game One. Therrien HAS to find the answer.

Pacioretty looks a lot better today which is nice to see. I still don't like Montreal's defensive structure (there doesn't seem to be one most of the time). How many times did they fail to clear the puck and not get their counter attack going? If that alone gets corrected, the chances should even out for the most part as the Habs are strong on the rush.

That's what I saw too... and if I can notice it it's gotta be blatant.

We start the period turning it over twice at our blueline.

Then Weaver!

What a good acquisition.

This where Michel Therrien will earn his salary, in my opinion. The Habs have been completely dominated for basically the past 3-4 periods. BO has made the adjustments, and we are simply being outplayed by a better team thus far - and not just today. This is a continuation of Game One. Therrien HAS to find the answer.

So true. The goal really helps. Maybe we can develop more confidence which is always so critical. The crowd is an extra player and in Mtl. its a player and a half.

Could maclean get his head more up Cherry's ass??

Nope. It's been there fr over 23 years now.

Gallagher is the man.

Also Prust is just not fit to play.

Imagine if Galchenyuk was on the line instead of Prust? He would have buried that puck into the half open net, instead of Weaver 10 seconds later. Prust has hands of stone unfortunately, and he's not well suited for any line above the 4th.

I will give Prust credit for the screen in front of the net on that goal though.

Prust had a nice net presence on the goal, but he looks like he's skating in cement. He's sucked all season, frankly.

Weaver = awesome. Bergie picked him up precisely with this kind of game in mind.

Nothing like a PP to kill momentum.

Not sure what you guys are seeing in Pacs that you like. He had a sweet chance and didn't go high. He missed the net a few times.

I guess he isn't as invisible as the last game but he doesn't look dangerous. Where is his skating? He should be playing like Bourque and using his speed to back up the D and he needs to snipe.

Vanek must be hurt or sick. If not, please don't sign him.

Prust.. who I've been critical of .. is just credited with keeping Rask occupied.

Yes he was lying on his legs.

How the hell do we have a 2 on 0 in our end.

Frank.