May 27th, Rangers @ Habs 8 PM

Well.. .except for the three minutes of disgusting play, I can at least recognize the team in this game. Except for that indescribable crap we were gold.

I'm extremely disappointed by two key veterans tonight. Markov and Pleks both took really stupid penalties.

They need to get their head out of their asses and come out strong in the 3rd to make up for really sloppy play and horrible decision making. This game should have been wrapped up in the 2nd period. DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

I really want to see galchenyuk get some time with either Briere or Eller in the third, because he has been dynamite tonight, despite Pleks stupidity!

That was a horrible move by Pleks. Inexcusable!

With all the diving going on in these playoffs, they decide to call it on Plekanec.? NHL-USA would love a New York Los Angeles final.

On the plus side, the Habs are in the same situation they were coming out of the 1st, ahead by 1. Realistically, Tokarski was due for a tough night, it looks like this is it. How big would it be if the team could pull it off despite that?

That was a horrible move by Pleks. Inexcusable!

The diving is a joke! And what it opens the door to is Murican idiots like Eddie Olcyzk claiming that the slew foot on Subban was a dive. Just more fuel to the fire for losers in NYC, Boston and Philly to parrot for the next three years.

I bet jockey embellishment is the reason Eddie Olcyzk loses his check at the track every week.

On the plus side, the Habs are in the same situation they were coming out of the 1st, ahead by 1. Realistically, Tokarski was due for a tough night, it looks like this is it. How big would it be if the team could pull it off despite that?

Agreed .. we got stupid but we've played great. We are up one going into the third. Could be worse.. much worse.

We've done a lot of good things tonight so let's keep on doing it.

The diving is a joke! And what it opens the door to is Murican idiots like Eddie Olcyzk claiming that the slew foot on Subban was a dive. Just more fuel to the fire for losers in NYC, Boston and Philly to parrot for the next three years.

I bet jockey embellishment is the reason Eddie Olcyzk loses his check at the track every week.

the boston writers along with the ex-boston broadcasters are having a field day:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/time-eliminate-embellishing-nhl-playoffs?

BOURQUE again - hat trick!!!

Oh my good Lord... Bourky!!!!!!!

Who else wishes they had access to sedatives right now? My poor nerves!!!

You read my mind!!

THank God for the dreaded 2 goal lead!

What in the name of God are they thinking out there. We so deserve to lose this for throwing all our hard work away.

gorges - friggin idiot! like we need to injure another goalie :wall::wall::wall:

What the hell is wrong with the so-called veteran "leaders" tonight?????