2014-15 General Bulldogs Thread

dlbalr

Pateryn called up this afternoon (due to Gonchar injury????). I mentioned to Brian that Dogs might have to get Dalton Thrower back from ECHL Brampton where he was on loan. (since Brampton does not have an AHL affiliate, Thrower was the only player on the team with an AHL affiliation of some sort-no room in Wheeling I guess when he came back from injury)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still have Finley available and who knows if Allen's injury is legit or a case of 'veteran-itis' given that they're over the veteran limit.

Also, for those who read my weekly recaps, the Bulldogs get a bit more attention than usual in this particular piece. I write about why their most important games of the year may be coming in these next two weeks.

They still have Finley available and who knows if Allen's injury is legit or a case of 'veteran-itis' given that they're over the veteran limit.

Also, for those who read my weekly recaps, the Bulldogs get a bit more attention than usual in this particular piece. I write about why their most important games of the year may be coming in these next two weeks.

Put that to bed Brian-- Not only did Allen play but he scored a goal per the linescore AHL website.

Put that to bed Brian-- Not only did Allen play but he scored a goal per the linescore AHL website.

dlbalr knows, he followed todays game and who would of guessed Allen would become a sniper :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Dalton Thrower sent back to Brampton of the ECHL today (from Hamilton)

did we just lose Joey MacDonald to the Sharks??????????????????????

like to kick the idiot on TSN who put up the trade details of MacDonald going to the Sharks for a draft pick. Even fooled hockeydb.com who had Joey listed as a Shark as of today

like to kick the idiot on TSN who put up the trade details of MacDonald going to the Sharks for a draft pick. Even fooled hockeydb.com who had Joey listed as a Shark as of today

It wasn't just TSN. I heard it from Sportsnet who heard it from The Hockey News. It was so minor and remote of a fake deal that for a few minutes, no one really thought it could be fake...because who would make something like Joey MacDonald for a 7th up?

Nevins is gone eh.

He had a high rate of fights/game and someone looking for that type I guess.

But, extra Habs trades do push some back to farm and curious to see if Bournival (and whoever is on his line) does really well.

Nevins is gone eh.

He had a high rate of fights/game and someone looking for that type I guess.

But, extra Habs trades do push some back to farm and curious to see if Bournival (and whoever is on his line) does really well.

Last I checked, Wheeling wasn't looking like a playoff team---- more bodies. Yeah, and your right Bournival should add a dimension to that offense. Next thing up maybe would be "Carr-istic signings" from colleges.

Bob Shea sent back to Wheeling and Bakker cut loose (although we'll see if he ends up in Wheeling too)

I'm sure Bakker will be back there considering that's where he was originally. A bit of bad news on the injury front, Mac Bennett will be out 2-4 more weeks with an upper body injury. That might keep a spot open for Ellis for a little while longer then.

Daniel Carr is the CCM AHL rookie of the month. Good kid-soft hands