Sign in to follow this  
sakiqc

New HabsWorld Website

dlbalr    708

I can't quote. Using EI 11. Classic Theme activated.

Any hint guys ?

Is your IE on compatibility mode? If no, try turning it on. If yes, try turning it off. (I'm no computer guy...) Compatibility mode has caused some issues in the past though.

JoeLassister    292

Is your IE on compatibility mode? If no, try turning it on. If yes, try turning it off. (I'm no computer guy...) Compatibility mode has caused some issues in the past though.

It worked. Thanks. (just learned about the existence of compatibility mode)

Is there any chance we can remove Dave Stubbs from the Twitter bug? He's not working for the Habs, and each morning he floods the feed with 7-10 tweets birthdays, anecdotes, and assorted minutiae irrelevant to the present day Habs.

Edit: I mean, c'mon. He tweeted seventeen times in a row this morning, and one of the tweets was about Georges Vezina shutting out a team in a 1910 exhibition game.

dlbalr    708

I can pull his feed off there if enough want it removed. Early on after the change, he was still putting up some Canadiens-specific stuff which is why I left him on there.

I can pull his feed off there if enough want it removed. Early on after the change, he was still putting up some Canadiens-specific stuff which is why I left him on there.

I'm interested in seeing what others think. Stubbs is exhibit A right now for "how to lose Twitter followers."

Commandant    662

A tweet about Vezina getting a shutout in 1910 is a cool factoid to me.

That said I'm sure some of those other 17 tweets were shit,