WOW look at me - Kerry Fraser answers my question (C'mon Ref!)

Peter Puck

During our last game against the Canucks, there was a video review of a play when Price stopped the puck on the goal line.

The video review started after the linesman had dropped the puck and play had resumed. I haven't seen anyone else comment on this. I was screaming at Therrien to complain before the review was complete.

So yesterday I wrote to C'mon Ref! and Fraser answered me.

During our last game against the Canucks, there was a video review of a play when Price stopped the puck on the goal line.

The video review started after the linesman had dropped the puck and play had resumed. I haven't seen anyone else comment on this. I was screaming at Therrien to complain before the review was complete.

Good call Peter. Thought that was weird at the time when the refs were all of a sudden over at the booth picking up the phone, after play started and stopped for no apparent reason. Did not know the rule you and Fraser just pointed out. But i am not alone, neither did Therrien. Big surprise.

Guest Stogey24

I'd say you just hit celebrity status