Overthrow the Monarchy! Kings @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM EST

I thought it was they were just lucky to be leading? Others said so.

they were lucky to be leading after the 1st. Price was great and the 2nd goal on Jones was pretty weak. But the habs have dominated since.

Not sure how you give up close to 50 shots, only get 20 and win 6=2?

Take the points and move onto the next one.

Our 20 shots were really good, and our goaltender is even better.

Sekac has been working hard and pays off when have some skill and can skate like he can.

He and Ghetto are keepers.

• Upvote 1

The Kings outplayed us all night long. That was the worst 6-2win I've ever seen. Loved Sekac's laser shot, and nice to see easy 2 on 1's resulting in the goals they should result in, but this game was Carey Price vs the Kings. This game could easily have been lost at 3-1 in the third.

The big thing I noticed was that when a King got the puck he held on to it until he could advance the cause somehow, not just spraying it along in a hopefully good direction as the Habs seemed to do. They almost never had the puck.

I'll take the points but only because I'm shallow.

In this game, no Price, no way. A blowout the other way.

Beaulieu player another good game, even though limited ice in third. I really hope they don't change this line up

I liked his play too when I noticed him.

I thought the Kings won on the shot scoreboard, that's it, they didn't do anything else particularly well really, they didn't play special team duty very well, or win many key face offs, and could get to rebounds .

I thought the Habs cleared rebounds well, and kept the pressure on the Kings by taking advantage of the odd man breaks produced by the Kings pressuring, to make the most out of our opportunities.

Also thought that was DD's best game in a while, battling and actually had shifts where he was responsible for keeping Kings hemmed in their zone, a monumental effort from the wee little guy, and Parenteau was invloved.

I'll take it, I know the haters think we were bad, 'cause shots mean everything, like Corsi and Fenwick do right? We had some possession times too, and scored goals.

All I saw was good, and great(Pricey).... and for almost every game PK has played in the last month, he's been dominant, physical, defensively, and the best player on the ice...

I thought the Kings won on the shot scoreboard, that's it, they didn't do anything else particularly well really, they didn't play special team duty very well, or win many key face offs, and could get to rebounds .

I thought the Habs cleared rebounds well, and kept the pressure on the Kings by taking advantage of the odd man breaks produced by the Kings pressuring, to make the most out of our opportunities.

Also thought that was DD's best game in a while, battling and actually had shifts where he was responsible for keeping Kings hemmed in their zone, a monumental effort from the wee little guy, and Parenteau was invloved.

I'll take it, I know the haters think we were bad, 'cause shots mean everything, like Corsi and Fenwick do right? We had some possession times too, and scored goals.

All I saw was good, and great(Pricey).... and for almost every game PK has played in the last month, he's been dominant, physical, defensively, and the best player on the ice...

Price was in the zone. Timely scoring by habs. Good to see the power play get a couple. Take the two pints and run. Another game where team had like 10 shots after two periods. Happens too often.

Subban playing smart sound hard physical game. He and Doughty both looked dominant last night.