Chris Kelly - Carl Soderberg - David Pastrnak
Daniel Paille - Gregory Campbell - Craig Cunningham

Zdeno Chara - Dougie Hamilton
Dennis Seidenberg - Adam McQuaid
Torey Krug - Kevan Miller

Tuukka Rask
Malcolm Subban

Injuries: Marc Savard

Scratches: Matt Bartkowski, Jordan Caron, Niklas Svedberg (cond.)

Team Leaders Montreal Boston

Game Notes

Goals Pacioretty (23) Marchand (15) Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
Assists Subban (25) Soderberg (23) National TV: City, NBCSN
Points Pacioretty (43) Bergeron (35) Regional TV: RDS
PIMS Prust (92) Lucic (71) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Pacioretty (+26) Miller (+16) French Radio: FM 98.5

Funny aside about the picture Dlbalr chose. I had a bet with my boss that game for one month's avatar control on Skype. The bet was that the Bruins would win by two goals. There were about five minutes left in the game when that happened, and the Bruins were up 2-0. Subban rocks Krejci, and then sort of turtles when Ference jumps him.

The Bruins get a penalty and the Habs win 3-1. For the next month he had the CH on Skype, which is used 24/7 in call centers.

Is it Rask vs Price?

Rask said yesterday no one told him he wasn't playing and that he expected to play. I'm guessing on Price.

Pretty surprised Dumont is back in. Not even sure why he was called up in the first place

It's just yesterday's lineup as a placeholder. We don't know who's in and who's out. There's a few different reasons Dumont could have been called up (he has a guarantee on top of his AHL salary, he's a bit more offensive minded than Malhotra, he was on a hot streak when he was recalled, etc) but I don't see him staying up for too long. Same with de la Rose who at this point doesn't appear to be worth burning the first year of his ELC at this stage (though he played better yesterday).

On our way up to watch the game. Any good bars you can suggest??

I always like going to Le Cage attached to the Bell Center before the game. The food is just fair, but the atmosphere and beer is great. I'd suggest going a few hours before game time as it gets packed in there fairly quickly. And don't forget your game ticket, you'll need it to get in the bar.

Ahh... another great Festivus Family Day long weekend!

If Habs can win today would be darn sweet, after that traditional Family Day dinner y'all will have pre-game. (Pizza? KFC? Fish & Chips?)

Are we playing in Montreal? Cause if we are I need to readjust my itinerary...

In Boston boys!!

Go to The Fours. I used to go there before Bruins games, they have a great steak and cheese. Right near TD Garden. If you want to go out for more of a meal, hit up Santarpios Pizza or Belle Isle Seafoods in East Boston. If you want fine dining, go to Sportello or any of Barbara Lynch's places.

Have a blast, and take it from a Southern NH guy-don't let those Massholes give you any crap!

Go to The Fours. I used to go there before Bruins games, they have a great steak and cheese. Right near TD Garden. If you want to go out for more of a meal, hit up Santarpios Pizza or Belle Isle Seafoods in East Boston. If you want fine dining, go to Sportello or any of Barbara Lynch's places.

We are 5 guys looking to drink (more) and eat (less). Will be there 3 hrs before the game. Will the Fours be busy then??

Really appreciate the help Lovett!

We are 5 guys looking to drink (more) and eat (less). Will be there 3 hrs before the game. Will the Fours be busy then??

Really appreciate the help Lovett!

Yeah, everywhere near TD Garden is going to be busy, but there's a lot of bars in that general area if I remember right. There will be some space there at 4 PM. There's a great pizza by the slice place around there, I just can't remember the name.

Hopefully we can keep up the good play against the Bruins from earlier this year. I remember after demolishing them in our last game against them, I browsed a few Bruins forums and their fans were really down on this year's version of their team. The Bruins have been playing relatively well as of late by the looks of it and I'm sure their fans have a short memory so here's to hoping we can put them in their place once again.

Yeah, everywhere near TD Garden is going to be busy, but there's a lot of bars in that general area if I remember right. There will be some space there at 4 PM. There's a great pizza by the slice place around there, I just can't remember the name.

Just sat at The Four's. Clam chowder, steak and stouts!!

Represent..

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we can keep up the good play against the Bruins from earlier this year. I remember after demolishing them in our last game against them, I browsed a few Bruins forums and their fans were really down on this year's version of their team. The Bruins have been playing relatively well as of late by the looks of it and I'm sure their fans have a short memory so here's to hoping we can put them in their place once again.

both my brothers are die hard Bruin fans. When i mentioned the bruins bad start they simply pointed to having their best defenseman/leader/captain out and their top (kretchi) scorer out. Losing Chara will be a blessing in disguise come play off time.

Imagine subban and pax out at the same time.

Habs and Bruins will do what they always do. Take turns beating each other.

The savior (price that is) looked hurt after that save yesterday as he was favoring his left leg

Any news?

He's starting tonight, so hopefully that means all is well!