Valentine's Day Massacre: Canada's Shame vs. Canada's Team (7PM EST)

I'm worried about this game. Our Habs have a way of playing worse as the quality of their opposition gets lower. I hope MT delivers a real sermon from the mount before this game, and threatens them with a 5am bag skate tomorrow if they do anything less than destroy the Leafs.

I'm worried about this game. Our Habs have a way of playing worse as the quality of their opposition gets lower. I hope MT delivers a real sermon from the mount before this game, and threatens them with a 5am bag skate tomorrow if they do anything less than destroy the Leafs.

Yes and the habs leafs game always get major hype but are usually played quite badly by both clubs for some reason. Never comes close to the hype. I am hoping the habs get the two points at home, expecting an win that is on the ugly side. Predict a habs win for one two reasons...we have Carey Price, they dont.

Excellent GDT far and away better than anything I would have come up with.

A little on the gay side but what the heck it is valentines day. Everybody should have a little loving. :)

:gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

a little?, my wife says a lot.

"not that there anything wrong with that"

Gerry Sienfeld

Guest Stogey24

Excellent GDT far and away better than anything I would have come up with.

A little on the gay side but what the heck it is valentines day. Everybody should have a little loving. :)

:gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

haha

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Weise

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher

Soon to be traded - De La Rose - Thomas

Prust - Malhotra - Bournival

9 goals this season in 49 games. 5 are game winners. Weird value to his game on the offensive side of things. He has the worst +/- on the team out of our regulars so I don't know why people even bring up his defensive game. I really do think it'll be nice having him in the playoffs though. There'd be a lot of uncertainty heading into the playoffs without Bourque, Moen and Eller. I know (I said it) but they were our playoff performers last year after all (not so much Moen). I wouldn't be upset to see him go if it fills a void we're looking for though. I'd still rather see Desharnais go if we're even talking about packaging some players out for a nice return. He should have decent value as well. I'm also not trying to advocate trading either of them. I trust the right thing will be done and do agree that it's probably more likely Eller would be moved out of the two, especially from our end of things.

As for the game itself, I think we might actually win this one by a few goals. If the past is any indication of the future, then we shouldn't but I'll go out on a limb and say we win by at least 2-3 tonight.

Gonna miss tonight's game...headin' over to Gibby's steakhouse with my woman!!! I hope the boys show up and destroy the leafies!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!

It'll be an iffy second period defensively if Gonchar isn't ready for the 2nd. They'll be rolling with 4 d-men for the first 15 minutes of the period if that's the case.

As for the first period, another typical snoozer between these teams, save for the late hit. For whatever reason, most of the Toronto-Montreal games are rather boring to watch lately.

The Habs are doing a great job showcasing Bournival tonight...he has 45 seconds of ice time.