Mar. 4, Habs vs Ducks, 10 PM

dlbalr

so who would you bump from the top six for paps?

I would bump Weiss down to the fourth line and sit Mitchell.

We have an abundance of players in the bottom 6 and at this point its just injury insurance and internal competition motivation.

PAP is the most logical solution and maybe the only solution to increase our offensive potency so you might as well give him the chance to succeed. However if he can't bring any offence then there is no point playing him. The point that I was trying to get at is if he's going to be in the line up, play him in the top 6 with offensive linemates and if you don't want to play him there don't play him at all. Looks like the latter is what MT is going with tonight.

Fact nobody really notices: Weise has the sixth most points for our forwards. More than PAP, more than Eller, more than DSP. He's technically the sixth best argument for a top six forward until someone else proves him wrong.

Eller just needs a chance.... Better linemates.... The moon to align with Saturn.... Wait til the playoffs.... It's MTs fault...

That should save a few posts by the delusional....

I haven't a clue what to expect tonight.

Well should be an easy game to get up for! :halm:

Ya. I'd sure expect so. Hope we have some fun tonight.

• Upvote 1

Fact nobody really notices: Weise has the sixth most points for our forwards. More than PAP, more than Eller, more than DSP. He's technically the sixth best argument for a top six forward until someone else proves him wrong.

He's also had the most chances in the top 6.

de la Rose 2 for 4 on faceoff.

Flynn 4 for 5...not bad.

Max has 4 shots already, nice.

(Habs 1998 - 75th pick Beauchemin scores)