Carey Price

Dustin Tokarski

extralarge.png

Martin Erat - Kyle Chipchura - Shane Doan

Tobias Rieder - Mark Arcobello - Sam Gagner

Lauri Korpikoski - Craig Cunningham - David Moss

Tye McGinn - Joe Vitale - B.J. Crombeen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Michael Stone

John Moore - Connor Murphy (Galchenyuk's teammate in Sarnia)

Klas Dahlbeck - Andrew Campbell

Mike Smith

Louis Domingue

Puck drop from the Gila River Arena (what a name) is at 7 PM EST on TVA Sports and City. Dave Randorf and Garry Galley have the call on HNIC.

is Chipchura really their 1C??? wow that's not a good sign for the Yotes!

Chipchura, our long lost #1 center! :wacko: What a waste of a draftpick he was. It will be so depressing if Habs lose this one too. :tumbleweed:

Looking at his WHL stats, why in the world would you ever draft someone with such crap offensive stats at #18 overall...who made that call, and how drunk were they?

I don't know about most of you, but I am warming up to the idea of Weise on the 1st line...

GO :habslogo: GO! break the losing skid so we can all have a wonderful Sunday ;):1banana:

is Chipchura really their 1C??? wow that's not a good sign for the Yotes!

He is according to the site I pull my line info from. I was also quite surprised to see that.

Chipchura, our long lost #1 center! :wacko: What a waste of a draftpick he was. It will be so depressing if Habs lose this one too. :tumbleweed:

Looking at his WHL stats, why in the world would you ever draft someone with such crap offensive stats at #18 overall...who made that call, and how drunk were they?

Chipchura I believe was ranked really high by CSB at the start of his draft year. He was perceived to have a down season which dropped him down the rankings a bit but his offensive potential was still supposed to be there. Even without that, his defensive abilities/character made him a safe selection as a mid-to-late 1st rounder.

I don't know about most of you, but I am warming up to the idea of Weise on the 1st line...

GO :habslogo: GO! break the losing skid so we can all have a wonderful Sunday ;):1banana:

yes, especially come play offs.

He is according to the site I pull my line info from. I was also quite surprised to see that.

Chipchura I believe was ranked really high by CSB at the start of his draft year. He was perceived to have a down season which dropped him down the rankings a bit but his offensive potential was still supposed to be there. Even without that, his defensive abilities/character made him a safe selection as a mid-to-late 1st rounder.

Chipchura has never shown to date that he is a first line center. That is not to say that if he hadn't broke his leg and /or gone through a different organization that he may have indeed lived up to expectations. We will never know. Perhaps Montreal was not a fit for his development.

Sad to say, but I think Manny may not see the lineup again(or very few appearances) Kudos to MB, man I like both Flynn and Mitchell

been asking for some nhl depth fourth liners all season ...........MB delivers them at the deadline , awesome!

Chipchura had a severed Achilles in junior which screwed his skating permanently.

Poor guy. I remember him being pretty respected around draft time. Well.. he made the NHL. Not too shabby.

How many hits will Pelly dish out?

PJ Stock has Habs 'issues' figured out, brilliant.. how soon till he is a NHL GM?

Sportsnet talking head Shannon said is "tired of hearing Price stories..what happens when Price gets injured in the playoffs!"

Why do I listen to these idiots, oh great is Healy on now, where is that darn mute button?

Shannon is a bigger idiot than Healy. who was last year's champion of all idiots...

Almost as sickening as the commercial for Hockey night in Canada, where George Metro is posing like a rock star.

Rogers = Epic fail in hockey broadcasting.

Shannon is a moron. Talks all day long on fan 590 about phil kessel, but you say he is "sick of price stories" lol

Ever listen him to him on Bob Cat Mcowans show? He has his nose so far up Bobs ass its borders on pathetic.