April 19 Game #3 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

Guest Stogey24

Gotta think Flynn or De La Rose are coming out for P.A next game. Atleast he can get on PP.

Beaulieu may be out too

Weise!!!!!!!

Is this a zero to hero tale or what?

Pretty much, he was horrible until the 3rd when he got the tying goal. THen scores the winner!!!

Not a great goal on Anderson but I guarantee he's back in next game. Played well enough throughout the game and they've also already messed with Hammond's head.

I was watching all of Weise's playoff goals from last year earlier today so I guess he wanted to replicate it tonight. The new fourth line won us the game tonight. We really need to get our PP going. These games wouldn't be so close if we did

Absolutely Amazing. MB for gm of the year. He seems to know just who to bring in and get production out of. Where's that thread about time to pull the plug now? Huh Huh. Great game and Le Genius with his blender working full speed found the right combination. Good Job.

Guest Stogey24

Just spoke to my brother in Ottawa. Ain't nobody thinks they can beat Price 4 games in a row.

People of Ottawa are smarter than I thought

NHL has three stars as Weise-Karlsson-Anderson. I do agree -- no one else on the Habs really stood out tonight, while Karlsson put in a strong performance.

Yup. Good selection indeed.

Weise? ..Our Weise??

That guy??

I was surprised at the energy loss from Ottawa in the 2nd and worried in the third.

Weise?? From outside the circle?

People of Ottawa are smarter than I thought

I travel there monthly on business. They were sure happy to have made it to the ball with the new slippers. It's gotta be tough for them. I can imagine how I'd feel if we'd lost 3 close ones as might easily have happened. :blush:

Wow! What a game! I have to admit that after the first period, i didn't think we could win this game! Weise is the Hero once again!

We gotta get the PP going. We can't keep wining without get some PP goals!

Despite 2 wins without him, I really hope Parenteau is in next game. At least the PP looked somewhat capable when he was on it.

That's a good point. Did Beaulieu get sat because of his dumbasss pinch or is he shook up.?

Wow! What a game! I have to admit that after the first period, i didn't think we could win this game! Weise is the Hero once again!

We gotta get the PP going. We can keep wining without get some PP goals!

I'm with you on all three points.