April 22 Game #4 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

Pretty sure CBC.ca is streaming the game. You may need to be in Canada to be able to watch, but thats nothing an extension in Chrome can't fix by masking IP

Big kill for the Habs. Sens had lots of chances. Let's see what the third will bring.

Good thinking Habsfan.. There is an internationally defended law that is intended to protect Habs fans from mere economic issues. And think of the crap he won't be watching while watching the morally uplifting Habs game.

• Upvote 1

Couple shots and 6 hits for Weise.

Would be nice to see Petry used a bit more, only 11:52 through two.

Plekanec faceoff% isn't improving yet (36% today).

Why the hell is that??

Pretty sure CBC.ca is streaming the game. You may need to be in Canada to be able to watch, but thats nothing an extension in Chrome can't fix by masking IP

Apparently everyone should have the "USA network" ... my hotel has never heard of it. It seems that all of the playoffs are blacked out.

Will try the chrome extension, thanks. I tried changing DNS servers but couldn't figure out how to do that on Windows 10 (yes, I know, bleeding edge and all that).

I'm really surprised that Smith-Pelly has somehow found his way back into the doghouse. Only Flynn has played less than him on the Habs so far. Even in his limited minutes, he has played well tonight.

SP threw the best hit of the night and has played well. I hear you.......but unlike you i am not "surprised" its therrien after all.........nothing surprises me. ha!

Guest Stogey24

I'm really surprised that Smith-Pelly has somehow found his way back into the doghouse. Only Flynn has played less than him on the Habs so far. Even in his limited minutes, he has played well tonight.

I don't see any game plan here at all. Montreal has scrambled this entire game. Pelly has been a bright spot.