Apr. 24: Game 5, Ottawa vs Montreal

dlbalr

I'd like to see some line juggling to start the third. I appreciate that Therrien is showing some patience with his top players but right now, they need a spark and the current lines don't seem to be capable of providing it at the moment. Maybe a shake up can get them going a bit.

I'd like to see some line juggling to start the third. I appreciate that Therrien is showing some patience with his top players but right now, they need a spark and the current lines don't seem to be capable of providing it at the moment. Maybe a shake up can get them going a bit.

the top six they are a minus 3 or 4 in the series. Not many wingers light it up with pleks in the middle. Gally and Chucky cant really be expected to either. Habs will have to have carey win this series........but we've always known that. I'm not one bit surprised nor am i panicing..............Price would not lose four in a row playing for the sabres. No need to panic boys.

Brutal turn over but price looked terrible..zero confidence... Anderson is challenging shooters and Price is down and out.

If Price can't outplay Anderson the send will win this series...

New Lineup for Sunday.

Habs need to ice scorers, and get Gilbert off the ice..

And stop saying Price won't lose 4 in a row.. It's not a 1 vs 1 game, this isn't tennis.. Ottawa has won 2 in a row and Anderson is playing better than CP. Habs have to stop being so confident and go in with some desperation

If Price can't outplay Anderson the send will win this series...

This is the problem. We are counting on our goalie to win us this series (and other subsequent series). If he turns out to be a mere mortal and is outplayed by the opposing goalie, we are in deep, deep trouble.

Guest Stogey24

Only two forwards without a shot, Desharnais is one of them. That's SUCH a joke with the opportunities he's given on the PP and the line mates he plays with. Knocked off pucks all night, dumb penalty, dumb offside on chuckys entry...

POWERPLAY or lack of will be the end of this team in this years playoffs! 10 minutes left on PP and nothing..Ottawa turns around and makes it 4 to 1

COACHING, all year relying on winning by other ways despite this major issue! it will come back to haunt them! Coaches need to put players to succeed on PP, need better adaption to set plays!!!

Even if Habs win this series, they wont last long!

1. NO PP

2. No horses or DEPTH to score when things tighten up...where are the top players,? YOUR BEST PLAYERs have to be your best players

3. Defense: players like GILBERT and the costly turnover in Game 4,, this series may have been over!

4. EVEN if DD doing his best and working, he still gets beat over and loses puck, no way any team with DD as number 1 ctr will go deep on playoffs

LAST 2 games: this has been a PARAMETER team!!! 1 goal in 2 games, not going to win!!

Also, Ottawa's hitting is taking its toll now on Habs ...they seem to lose a step.

sure lots of shots!! but from where? no big scoring chances all parameter, Ottawa bending but not breaking..

So now what? NO PP, NOT GOING TO WIN...PERIOD...it will catch up to them now or soon!!

Just too bad really, given Price and the few working hard...