April 26 ~ Game 6: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT EDITION

They'd better get it done tonight and I see no reason they can't. Mtl hasen't played a solid 60 minutes all series and if they do they should be fine. It is somewhat concerning that they seem to lack the killer instinct though.

:gohabsgo::gohabsgo::gohabsgo:

If you are right about that... Ridiculous wouldn't ya say. Game 6 of the play offs and the team is yet to put in a sixty minute effort????

I think effort was there, just dont think the top six (that get all the prime ice time) are playing good hockey.

Calgary put in six outta six 60 minute efforts.

Hartley over MT any day of the week.

If you are right about that... Ridiculous wouldn't ya say. Game 6 of the play offs and the team is yet to put in a sixty minute effort????

I think effort was there, just dont think the top six (that get all the prime ice time) are playing good hockey.

Calgary put in six outta six 60 minute efforts.

Hartley over MT any day of the week.

If you look at the young players that have developed and excelled under him (monohan, Gadreau, Bennet, Brodie, Bouma, Gioridano) and played a significant role, MT looks pretty pathetic.

We have Galchenyuk, who IMO has regressed - put up more points, but does not really LOOK any better than he was two years ago. Gallaghar would play excel even under milbury or cunneyworth.

Right next to your Justin Bieber poster? :nuts:

I thought I saw Bieber on the Sens bench last game. (Kyle Turris)

Agreed on Gryba, the Sens are pretty high about winning a laughter and a one goal game. But then again, that team is full of kids who are just happy to keep playing. Just like that team who got hot in the loser's bracket in Little League.

They've got two shots to win one game, there's no way they can't do it, right?

DLR was taking extra practice, so he's likely out for PAP. Just as well, they need scoring. He would help more against a team like the Lightning.

I thought I saw Bieber on the Sens bench last game. (Kyle Turris)

Agreed on Gryba, the Sens are pretty high about winning a laughter and a one goal game. But then again, that team is full of kids who are just happy to keep playing. Just like that team who got hot in the loser's bracket in Little League.

They've got two shots to win one game, there's no way they can't do it, right?

DLR was taking extra practice, so he's likely out for PAP. Just as well, they need scoring. He would help more against a team like the Lightning.

were they talking sweep?

I hate to actually say it but I have a pretty good feeling about tonight's game. It's on the road so it won't be easy but I expect a pretty solid effort. For all those complaining about Galchenyuk, he did get third star last game. I want him to be better as well but if I'm going to call anyone out on needing better production, it would be Pacioretty. When you see how players like Vanek and Pacioretty (so far) have played in the playoffs these past two years, it should be easier to cut Galchenyuk a little bit of slack. He's definitely targeted by opposing more now than he was 3 years ago. Galchenyuk needs to be better but at the same time, he did score an OT winner in this series and clearly the fans thought he was our best player last game. For the third time, he has to be better, but I think some people are a little too hard on him. We've still got a few games to go in these playoffs and I'm sure he'll come up big for us in some of those games.

I guess the theme of this post is that I expect good things from the team tonight and hope that Galchenyuk and Pacioretty can start TONIGHT two of the players who help out more than they have been on the offensive side of things.

I hate to actually say it but I have a pretty good feeling about tonight's game. It's on the road so it won't be easy but I expect a pretty solid effort. For all those complaining about Galchenyuk, he did get third star last game. I want him to be better as well but if I'm going to call anyone out on needing better production, it would be Pacioretty. When you see how players like Vanek and Pacioretty (so far)!have played in the playoffs these past two years, it should be easier to cut Galchenyuk a little bit of slack. He's definitely more of a target for opposing teams now than he was 3 years ago. Galchenyuk needs to be better but at the same time, he did score an OT winner in this series and clearly the fans thought he was our best player last game. For the third time, he has to be better, but I think some people are a little too hard on him. We've still got a few games to go in these playoffs and I'm sure he'll come up big for us in some of those games.

I guess the theme of this post is that I expect good things from the team tonight and hope that Galchenyuk and Pacioretty can start TONIGHt in being two of the players who help out more than they have been on the offensive side of things.

DD - 0 goals

Pleks - 1 goal

top two centerman playing prime ice time and powerplay.

Guest Stogey24

Maybe I'm alone but seriously I have bad feeling about this game. I better shut up and pray... Ugh

Win please

Montreal is winning this one

First goal of the game will be huge, it always is but especially tonight for the psyche of both teams. Montreal given up the games first goal in the first 5 games of this series and that is something that they're going to have to change tonight if they want to win. Getting the first goal of the game was a big part of their regular season success.

My brother...a Sensless fan.. was razzing me. Me! A HABS FAN! MOI!

Go get'em Boys and may the Ghosts of the Forum resound all over the used parts aftermarket place.

This is going to be so whacked.

Ha! Cameron spoke with his priest today about the game, and I didn't get to mine in Merrickville.. However.. we all know which team is first in the big leagues upstairs. Saint Jean please.. .and the anthem dude screws up the anthem. Good omen. He's no Ginette.

Top pk forwards were Prust and Eller on both short handed situations.

They need a few goals before the Senators get their usual "Deus Ex Machina" to tie/go up/win the game.

this game here for the taking. Sens playing terrible.