April 26 ~ Game 6: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT EDITION

How the hell did smith pelly score 6 goals last year in the playoffs

Ducks are more of a cycling team. Even their best forwards cycle the puck well. Cycle, cycle, cycle, bang, crash, Smith-Pelly goal from the blue paint.

3 bloody shots. Therrien will think that's 3 too many. The coach will address that insubordination in his speech between periods. If they lose 4 straight the clown will be gone. Almost wish they lose the series. Lots of great coaches will be available...Babcock, Julien, Hitchcock, Carlyle, all Stanley cup winners. They must have worked on the PP. It looked awesome this game.

I expect Ottawa will go nuts. We can hope for a really well executed play.. like Patches' super effort, or a break from an Ottawa miscue. But we're going to get some rubber tossed at us.

3 bloody shots. Therrien will think that's 3 too many. The coach will address that insubordination in his speech between periods. If they lose 4 straight the clown will be gone. Almost wish they lose the series. Lots of great coaches will be available...Babcock, Julien, Hitchcock, Carlyle, all Stanley cup winners. They must have worked on the PP. It looked awesome this game.

shots are "about getting momentum" "attack the perimeter" then "execute" and "show our character" by "using our speed"

MT :rofl:

That's what he does this time of year. he have arguably the worst top centers of any playoff team.

They won't fire MT after losing 4 straight. He won 2 division titles in 3 years, his roster minus Price is average.

Wow...they beat up on the five hoot nuthin' guy.. tough.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Plekanec missing the open net. For me, that was the whole series.

Yup.. and we've just missed another open net. No Anderson magic tonight.

It wasn't Parenteau's fault as I'd thought. I like the way we're playing a lot.

Guest Stogey24

Markov has turned into a liability thia series. IMO

Gilbert is the best Habs dman tonight by a mile.

Yep. Give respect when its due, and it is. Good for him

Have to say, Gilbert has had a good game.

Agreed. The whole danged team is playing just great. I couldn't have hoped for a better effort.. and if we could Finnish, it woud be Sweede.