April 26 ~ Game 6: CAPITAL PUNISHMENT EDITION

Well, at least Pacioretty got another goal in the series ... :blush:

Shots 43-20 for the game ... but much of the Sens shots were pretty harmless.

Montreal played like a team full of Bob Gaineys... except we couldn't score..

Great rebound game for Price... Habs shooters were so snakebit it was ridiculous. They were afraid to shoot the puck since they had zero confidence. I sure hope they shake it off for the next series.

That's what he does this time of year. he have arguably the worst top centers of any playoff team.

They won't fire MT after losing 4 straight. He won 2 division titles in 3 years, his roster minus Price is average.

"his roster minus price is average".

Yep no Price no division titles

Markhov was brutal tonight. DD and Plekanec were terrible on the face-offs. Eller by far the best centre and he was not on the ice at the end. Therrien!

Eller is our best centerman. Proved is last spring. Proving it again now. Coach would be wise to admit it.

So wings or lightning ?

So wings or lightning ?

I'm hoping for the Wings but I want them to lose next game and then knock of the Lightning in seven. We'll be a bit more rested if this happens. Asking a bit too much?

I'm still dying. Thanks God for Carey. Vezina boy was amazingly insane!

Now go practice powerplay!

Amen, brother, amen.

I'm hoping for the Wings but I want them to lose next game and then knock of the Lightning in seven. We'll be a bit more rested if this happens. Asking a bit too much?

Too much for my nerves!

Hey guys .. we did it.

Great job in keeping traffic away from in front of Price. He saw everything, so give credit where credit is due. Adjustment also I saw in clearing the puck out of own zone and away from danger zones!

What can you say about PRICE, thats why he is the HART winner!

BUT, with 16 minutes left in 3rd period, PP needs to be better and have killer instinct to get that second goal! The team has to solve that, better movement today!

Finally ELLER gets 17 plus minutes. ONLY FORWARD that was in full control and going into the danger zones, and penetrating down the middle, GIVE HIM WINGERS, PRUST 3 chances, Weise 2 chances, he hits the post from in traffic and 2 Senators on him

He sure steps up...but give him : Pacs, or Gallagher or Galenchyuk! any 2 of those 3...He needs to be on PP and number 1 ctr!!, total control in every aspect

CRUCIAL first goal by Gallagher, pure skill and hand eye coordination, to get that goal!!, wow..NO it wasnt a lucky goal like the Ottawa player mentioned between periods ( whats his name again?)

GILBERT: whats he doing on ice with 30 seconds left!! wow ( he did have his best game of series )

well, great no game 7...all in all its done, give Ottawa credit, they gave it their all!

Now TAMPA or DETROIT, doesnt matter who, at end of day they need to beat all they face!

Speed teams like Tampa and NYR give HABS issues... THUS they NEED TO SORT THEIR PP, Price can only carry them soo long!

Well, on to next series.

:1banana:Wow....my pulse is just know calming down after that. Thank God the Sens are gone. Dracula is finally spiked! No more blather about Craig Anderson and Mark Stone's wrist. Thank God. Onwards and upwards

Did I mention that Gallagher is my favorite player?