May 1 ~ Game One: Montreal v.s. Tampa Bay

so what's DD telling Galchenyuk on the bench. how to fan on shots and miss passes??? Don't get why they don't put Galchenyuk with Eller.

DD has been on the ice for almost every friggin useless PP. Why not give a chance to Eller to play on the PP, with some decent wingers??? Change the friggin PP unit.

because MT loves DD. Nobody is bumping the that smurf from centering a powerplay. If there is one thing therrien knows for sure about the powerplay its this....DD stays!

DD fans on it and than misses the pass.

living up to his play off rep........ useless.

They lose this one...Bye Bye. They've blown a chance 2 straight years. They don't come all the time. Price deserves better.

Patches of course!!!!!

EGG line needs to be reunited.

i've been calling for that for months.

because MT loves DD. Nobody is bumping the that smurf from centering a powerplay. If there is one thing therrien knows for sure about the powerplay its this....DD stays!

living up to his play off rep........ useless.

DD played a great series against Ottawa. He was great on the puck and forecheck.

Lucky to get that one but we deserved it after we played a pretty good first two periods and missed a lot of chances where we had bad luck.

Montreal has owned TB except for the penalties. Perhaps TB's just dead on their feet. .but we've been taking it to them great almost all night. Excellent play. A bit of luck and we're up 4-1.

I read somewhere that Chucky was practicing 2 on 1's today and was shooting every time. Too bad it didn't work out this time, the roof would have exploded

DD played a great series against Ottawa. He was great on the puck and forecheck.

Dont forget "in the room"

as soon as I open my mouth, boom in the net.

They need more offense, they still stink offensively. That should do it.

then keep talking

I read somewhere that Chucky was practicing 2 on 1's today and was shooting every time. Too bad it didn't work out this time, the roof would have exploded

weiss was open, that was a tap in for him. chucky never thought pass for a second.

Eller is treated like a grinder

and DD is treated like Sid Crosby

DD's been playing good hockey. I inch to the left tonight and he puts us up early, but he's been playing large for a little guy.

Last time it worked so

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Upvote 1