May 6 Game#3 Montreal at Tampa Bay

DON

Switch them up? Give both DD and Galchenyuk a different perspective: Galchenyuk to C. DD to LW.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher

DD - Galchenyuk - Parenteau

2nd line never gets a faceoff in their own end.

They'll be too busy focusing on playing a new position to even think about how they've both been useless these playoffs.

haahaha! We got some funnee dudes hereabouts.

Sweet Jesus. 5 seconds and he's alone in front.

Nice going Habs.

Sorry guys....I missed most of the third and just came back to watch a minute ago...should have stayed away. :wall:

Theres your big play off center man Topmas Plekanic. Puck on his stick on there side of center with 6 seconds to go............gives it away, last man back puck is in our net.

Gally works his but off to get the team back in the game and possibly the series.

friggin MT. Can anyone tell me what the hell was PAP in the lineup. Prust, useless.

I"ve been a big Pleks supporter in the past, but that was a friggin piss-ass effort to give up the puck like that. Useless.

DD at least should some heart, but other than Gallagher up front and Petry at the back-end that was a pitiful. I don't think some of these guys would score on 9 out of 10 shots with an empty net.

Pathetic way to lose. Tie the game and than play MT sit back and wait for OT hockey.

Why was the fourth line out twice for defensive zone faceoffs with less than four minutes left?!?!?!

Once with 1:26 left. What the hell is Therrien thinking? If you want Mitchell to take the draw, put him out with the Eller line.

because MT is an idiot!!

Why was the fourth line out twice for defensive zone faceoffs with less than four minutes left?!?!?!

Once with 1:26 left. What the hell is Therrien thinking? If you want Mitchell to take the draw, put him out with the Eller line.

cant tell you what therrien was thinking...........because he himself does not even know.

he's in the room now working on some new lines for tomorrows game.