Fire Bergevin

That took longer than I thought before someone did that, a whole half hour or so.

Put a client on hold to do it... couldn't do it before :)

By fire do you mean like set on fire, because right now I'd probably be fine with that too

Not a bad idea. I'd rather light fire to that prick than fire him.

I'm done... fire them all.

Haven't you and Don been the strongest supporters of MT and MB??

the title of this thread isn't friggin strong enough. I don't want him, MT fired. I want him, MT, Molson's tarred and feathered, paraded down St. Catherine street and set to fire. THis is absolute BS. THe Molson family in just over 20 years of the last biggest mistake in franchise history, has presided over another blunder.

I wouldn't have done Weber AND Forsburg for Subban. THis if friggin highway robbery.

• Upvote 1

Nah, don't fire Bergevin.

Houle got another couple years to trade Turgeon, Tucker, and a few others before finally getting the pull. Habs still have a lot of superstars to get rid of.

which is why I'd rather tar, feather, put him on a stake and set the SOB on fire before he can do further damage!

Guest Stogey24

Nah, don't fire Bergevin.

Houle got another couple years to trade Turgeon, Tucker, and a few others before finally getting the pull. Habs still have a lot of superstars to get rid of.

Fack eh. This is brutal

I want nothing more right now than for Carey Price to say that he doesn't want to play another game for Montreal without P.K. He won't, he's loyal, but who knows if he re-signs after this trashfire of a year.

He's apparently really good friends with Shea Weber.

Poor Bergy, makes a big trade get crapped on, makes small trade for Winger get crapped on...what do fans want? Havent the vast majority been whining for couple years for a big trade and now that happens they not fond of one?

Muller and Weber should help the PP; while Subban will be firing pucks off Nashville endboards and off teammates heads.

Was rumoured Bergevin has tried to deal away Subban for long time now.

Weber is likely total opposite team player and leader than Subban and out side of Montreal many see this as good move fro Habs.

Poor Bergy, makes a big trade get crapped on, makes small trade for Winger get crapped on...what do fans want? Havent the vast majority been whining for couple years for a big trade and now that happens they not fond of one?

Muller and Weber should help the PP; while Subban will be firing pucks off Nashville endboards and off teammates heads.

Weber is likely total opposite team player and leader than Subban and out side of Montreal many see this as good move fro Habs.

This is the defination of a shit post, ing grade A shit post.

• Upvote 3

Guest Stogey24

Still trollin eh.

Friends... I have been very quiet for a few years. As I have always felt the discussion on this forum has been bang on in dealing with all the issues our beloved Canadiens have faced in the last few years...

The Subban trade has me, upset, confused, angered, betrayed.

upset because we needed more much more in return for Subban. and dam it look what New Jersey did landing T. HALL. ( this trade is missing a major extra piece )

confused because the habs have once again traded a STUD! player in his prime. ( shades of Roy! )

angered because they could not find a way to make it work with Subban ( don't tell me there were no issues here, clearly there were issues, leadership must take responsibility for this and the only way I will accept anything moving forward from this leadership team is when they come clean about Subban and WHY!!! what went wrong with him in their opinion... )

betrayed because we made a 9 million dollar commitment per season to a player telling him we loved everything about what he brought to the game and the team in Montreal and then management turns around and trades him, one for one for a player about to start planning his retirement makes no sense!

I like Shea but he is not NOT! Subban. a player who can change a game with one rush, one shot and one hit.

History will judge MB and I wish him the best of luck with that ....

today I agree with the veteran voices on this forum, TAR HIM FEATHER HIM put a MATCH to it. MB, Molson, Therien. and any others who felt this trade was fair gets the same treatment!

NO GM in their right mind can and will be able to sleep at night with a trade of this magnitude which is clearly against Les Canadiens.

Short of winning the CUP next season. MB will not survive this decision.

too bad so sad; I was an MB fan.

• Upvote 2

Still trollin eh.

No, I actually do like the deal.

Again, HabFans have been loudly calling screaming for Bergevin to make a big deal forever and I guess never expected it to be painful?

Friends... I have been very quiet for a few years. As I have always felt the discussion on this forum has been bang on in dealing with all the issues our beloved Canadiens have faced in the last few years...

The Subban trade has me, upset, confused, angered, betrayed.

upset because we needed more much more in return for Subban. and dam it look what New Jersey did landing T. HALL. ( this trade is missing a major extra piece )

confused because the habs have once again traded a STUD! player in his prime. ( shades of Roy! )

angered because they could not find a way to make it work with Subban ( don't tell me there were no issues here, clearly there were issues, leadership must take responsibility for this and the only way I will accept anything moving forward from this leadership team is when they come clean about Subban and WHY!!! what went wrong with him in their opinion... )

betrayed because we made a 9 million dollar commitment per season to a player telling him we loved everything about what he brought to the game and the team in Montreal and then management turns around and trades him, one for one for a player about to start planning his retirement makes no sense!

I like Shea but he is not NOT! Subban. a player who can change a game with one rush, one shot and one hit.

History will judge MB and I wish him the best of luck with that ....

today I agree with the veteran voices on this forum, TAR HIM FEATHER HIM put a MATCH to it. MB, Molson, Therien. and any others who felt this trade was fair gets the same treatment!

NO GM in their right mind can and will be able to sleep at night with a trade of this magnitude which is clearly against Les Canadiens.

Short of winning the CUP next season. MB will not survive this decision.

too bad so sad; I was an MB fan.

Quality post.

This trade is a betrayal of the fans, players, and organization. We trade a player who is ALREADY BETTER than the guy we're getting back, as well as being years younger, all to save what, $1 million in cap space?

Bergevin should be strung up from the Bell Centre rafters.

We had BETTER friggin see Stamkos in a Habs jersey by July 2. I lived through this bullsh*t with Roy and I'm not living through it again.

No, I actually do like the deal.

Again, HabFans have been loudly calling screaming for Bergevin to make a big deal forever and I guess never expected it to be painful?

Nobody said make a stupid trade.

I guess you'd be happy with Price for Fleury just because it'd be big? Gotcha.

Stamkos resigned with TBL

This trade is a betrayal of the fans, players, and organization. We trade a player who is ALREADY BETTER than the guy we're getting back, as well as being years younger, all to save what, $1 million in cap space?

Bergevin should be strung up from the Bell Centre rafters.

We had BETTER friggin see Stamkos in a Habs jersey by July 2. I lived through this bullsh*t with Roy and I'm not living through it again.