The Drive to Stay Alive...and improve to .500 at home - Lightning vs Habs, Game 5

dlbalr

wer gotta get going. Been hemmed in for a while now. Need to try hard for the next goal.

We've been doing a fantastic job on defence.

we need some offence. Team really isn't skating now.

Beaulieu's quietly had a good game.

wer gotta get going. Been hemmed in for a while now. Need to try hard for the next goal.

They've been hemmed in, but for the last few minutes and to start the game, Tampa didn't make the most of the possession.

I agree that there's been a noticeable shift to making defence the first priority and I think I agree with it so far. But I do think they're skating hard at TB and freezing them out. I've super happy with the game we've played tonight. Results are out of their hands, but they've been good.

It's easier to stop a goal, than it is to score one and I think we've got just the right balance for the third.

Now that was just a freakin lucky bounce that set up the great scoring chance. Pure luck. We were playing it right.

That whole pressure episode was set by luck.. and Carey Saves..

Lord.. no penalties from us please.. :pray:

when will this team ever learn. 1-0 lead again and again sit back on it.

3rd PP, if ever they are going to score a PP goal, this is the time. Can we please NOT start the PP with DD.

Too much sitting back.... They needed a second goal, instead that might be the series.

I know how you feel, but except for a lucky bounce earlier and a chance there, the guys had them in a box and had chances too. They'll kick up the offence now.

PK's BS vanity pass attempt kills the PP.

No PP all season. Why would you think it will work now?

It's been excellent all nitght.

PK. .messing up this one too.

posted on wrong forum thread...PP!! game and season on line!! PP the weakness...killer instinct!! we needed that!!..now Flip a coin..