A while back, some of you may remember I floated the idea of changing the layout of the forum around. With the changes to the site, that was put on the back burner for a bit but this is something we're going to take a look at over the next little while. To help us make the decision, we'd appreciate it if you answered the following short survey about the layout of the board. If you have any questions, you can e-mail/PM me or leave a note at the bottom of the survey. Thanks in advance for your time.

Quickly glancing through the responses, I've come to the conclusion that no matter what we do, some are going to love it and others aren't going to be happy. I was hoping we'd have a strong consensus but no such luck there.

Thanks to all who have sent in their two cents so far. If you haven't filled this out already, please do so in the next couple of days. From there, we'll figure out what changes (if any) we'll make or whether we should run another poll outlining the various options.

Four Habs fans?

Yeah, they chose to do that. We won't here.

Also, there was a comment someone left in the survey about having difficulties registering. Please shoot me an e-mail and we'll try to get that sorted out. We recently found a glitch in the system that may have been causing those difficulties.