Pre-season games on TV

If you look at the Rogers Game Centre site, they have a link to an 'Out of Market French package' that will apply west of Bellville Ont., and will become available on Oct. 1 for $60. What I'm hoping is that this, plus the TVA subscription ($5), will make it possible to watch most or all Habs games in French for $65 - which is lots cheaper than the 'Centre Ice' package as a whole. https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/

Just to clarify, it's $5 per month for TVA Sports, not $5 total.

Is the Rogers game center French package available for streaming only, or are you looking at what Rogers cable is offering. Last year in Alberta, game center only offered the regular full package, and from what I understand Rogers cable offered the French package. In Alberta, Rogers cable is not a option.

That link is streaming only. Rogers offers it as well for TV subscribers but as you note, not everyone has access to Rogers TV.

Just to clarify, it's $5 per month for TVA Sports, not $5 total.

That link is streaming only. Rogers offers it as well for TV subscribers but as you note, not everyone has access to Rogers TV.

Rogers is down east it is shaw out here on the wet coast. Yes I meant wet.

If you have Rogers, there is a promotion on with the super sports pack(centre ice, mlb, basketball). You get the first 3 months free. It's $35 a month after that. So your basically getting centre ice plus, for around $100.00 instead of $200.00

Are you sure about this Stogey? It would be about $100 bucks if you get 3 months free and then 3 more months but my experience leads me to suspect that you will have to sign up for a minimum of 1 year. So you'd get 3 free months and then have to pay for 9 more.

I have the Rogers share everything plan with the cellphones of me and the wife. Included is free gamecenter. I thought it was just last year as a promotion but they renewed it for this year as well. If anyone has Rogers cellphone and wants gamecenter, I would recommend calling and inquiring about the share everything plan as it will save you $180+ just on gamecenter.

On another note I read on my Hockey I/O app that canadiens.com will be streaming the red vs white game today @ 1pm est. I can't seem to find the link on the site referencing anything about the stream. Does anybody else know anything about it?

On another note I read on my Hockey I/O app that canadiens.com will be streaming the red vs white game today @ 1pm est. I can't seem to find the link on the site referencing anything about the stream. Does anybody else know anything about it?

Lots of people are mentioning that the Habs' site will have a stream. RDS.ca will have one as well.

Guest Stogey24

Are you sure about this Stogey? It would be about $100 bucks if you get 3 months free and then 3 more months but my experience leads me to suspect that you will have to sign up for a minimum of 1 year. So you'd get 3 free months and then have to pay for 9 more.

Nope, it's 3 months free, then you have pay for the fourth. After the fourth month, you can cancel.

Just found it. In case anyone is wondering it's easy to find, but they aren't advertising it as of yet.

On Canadiens.com just hit the Habs TV link on the menu bar. It loads the live stream first, which is just colored bars right now as it's not on air.

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=66&lang=en

The warmup is over, should be starting soon.