2015 HW Fantasy Hockey

dlbalr

yahoo-fantasy-hockey-footer-2013.png

Our annual fantasy hockey pool, the SK League (named after Saku Koivu), is now open. It's a points-based league with 21-man rosters and three IR spots with up to 20 teams. If you were in the league last season, check your e-mail for the link to rejoin (if you don't see one, let me know). If you weren't in the pool last year and would like to play - we do have a few openings - please post a note here or shoot me an e-mail and indicate what e-mail to send the invite to.

If you have any questions about the league, feel free to ask.

• Upvote 1

Redrafting?

Edit: got the link and I think I see it's October 5th 9:30

Yeah, it's a redraft league. The draft date isn't set in stone at this point either, I just had to pick something upon start up. Once we get the league filled, then we'll see if we need to change the date/time.

How are we doing for gm's are we going to have enough?

There's no minimum number of GM's. We can have up to 20 but if we come in below that, it's fine as well.

That said, we'd like to have more; if you want to try your hand at fantasy hockey, why not do so with a bunch of fellow HW members?

There's no minimum number of GM's. We can have up to 20 but if we come in below that, it's fine as well.

That said, we'd like to have more; if you want to try your hand at fantasy hockey, why not do so with a bunch of fellow HW members?

I am already in, you want me to goad some of our compatriots into the league? I will give it a try.

I'd like to join. I wasn't able to last season but let me know what I need to do!

• 3 weeks later...

So excited! the draft is tomorrow. THE DRAFT IS TOMORROW.

We just added a team earlier this afternoon as well to get to 19. Another one who has been in the league in the past and will be doing the double this year (this league plus the highly challenging H2H one). I'm hopeful the league will be a lot more competitive this year.

:clap: Go Max Go! :hyper:

You have a solid defense crew eh by

Center ice is a bit weak after Giroux :youpi:

Yea I could definitely use another centre, and Giroux ain't having the best of starts. He'll come around! What team's yours?

Traded for Bobrovsky in the off-season. So, you can guess how things are going for me.

Yep that one hurts. Bluejackets are 0-6, Habs are 6-0 ;)

Yep that one hurts. Bluejackets are 0-6, Habs are 6-0 ;)

Yep. As usual, they can't play well at the same time. I swear, any time one goes on a streak, the other goes the opposite way. Of course, I'l always take Habs success over the Jackets. Plus, bad Jackets just means cheaper tix, haha.

Anyways, in huh I am losing 10 to 1, so my skaters aren't doing any better, and my one Jacket skater has actually been ok, haha.