Exhibition: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens 7:30PM EST on TSN4

I got a TSN stream on YouTube. Not sure the rules here for stream sharing.

If's a stream provided by the TV network, it can be posted. Otherwise, we ask they not be posted on the board.

Tough goal to allow late in the period, Petry had a rough few seconds there. He fumbled the puck leading to the turnover and he gave up on his check (Nylander) too early.

Andrighetto's having a tough night. With him getting a shot on the top line, this is a good chance for him to shine. He looks lost playing with Plekanec and Gallagher though.

On a happier note, the whole third line (Carr-McCarron-Smith-Pelly) are having strong games. Smith-Pelly looks faster, the puck just seems to be finding McCarron, and Carr's making the smart decisions routinely.

Guest Stogey24

I'd like to see Carr with Plek and Gally instead of Ghetto.

Why? He did zero out there. Same thing in rookie tournament

I've never seen Carr play prior to these past couple games, but from what I've heard on here, I expected more from him

Why? He did zero out there. Same thing in rookie tournament

I've never seen Carr play before these past couple games, but from what I've heard on here, I expected more from him

Carr's not a guy you're going to notice due to flashy play. He does the little things right as a complementary player and has enough skill to hold his own (but not stand out). He's a third liner moving forward but he can play either offensively or defensively in that role. If you're looking for him to do something to really make his presence felt though, you're probably going to be disappointed at the end of the night.

Personally, I thought that line was the best of Montreal's four last night although that dumb penalty by Smith-Pelly ended the game on a negative note. That's not helping his cause to get into the top-12 either when the early lines already suggest he may be on the outside looking in.