Sept. 25, Hawks vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Okay my french isn't too bad for an anglo but I am baffled by RDS's advanced stats.

What are

a) tirs de l'enclave (and passes vers l'enclave)?

b) cadres ?

I think one of them is missed shots/blocked shots (used for Corsi/Fenwick calculations). Not sure about the other.

Okay thanks.

Sounds like St. John's captain didn't hesitate jumping in for teammate after Johnson cheapshoted, always loved Dumont's "gumption".

I enjoyed the Chicago broadcast talking about how the hit was 100% Johnston's fault. They both said he saw him coming...apparently, one of Johnston's abilities are eyes in the side of his head.

The worse hit I think was the one on Dumont by DeSousa. I wouldn't be shocked if Dumont's out for a bit (which means a small fraction of his salary will count against the cap).

I enjoyed the Chicago broadcast talking about how the hit was 100% Johnston's fault. They both said he saw him coming...apparently, one of Johnston's abilities are eyes in the side of his head.

The worse hit I think was the one on Dumont by DeSousa. I wouldn't be shocked if Dumont's out for a bit (which means a small fraction of his salary will count against the cap).

Yeah I thought that was hilarious. Always blame the victim. How dare he turn to try and avoid the hit, while moving puck, take it like a man. Dammit.

Okay my french isn't too bad for an anglo but I am baffled by RDS's advanced stats.

What are

a) tirs de l'enclave (and passes vers l'enclave)?

b) cadres ?

a) tires de l'enclave is shots from the slot and passes vers l'enclave is passes towards the slot.

As for cadres, according to google translate it means managerial staff.

I think Price already knows what to do.

Hmm.. I'm not so sure. Price hasn't really proven himself yet. Another solid season would put Price in the legitimate starter territory. Right now I don't know if he has what it takes.

James Reimer though. He's a good goalie.

Guest Stogey24

First time I've ever fell asleep during a Habs game. Hopefully tonight's game is a little better.

Not that these games mean a thing, but Montreal's possession numbers in these exhibition games must he horrid