Home Opener: Oct. 15, Rangers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

This is a different team from last year and I like the improvements. Once the PP starts up.. watch out... :hyper:

yes it is.

- Fourth line

- Petry and Nate awesome

- Chuck at center

- balanced lines

- no blender

five welcomed differences

The comments I liked the best came from Patches last year when he said that he got the best out of every player , and that the Habs had one of the best rooms in the league. That to me does smack a little of genius. Sometimes one gets displaced to achieve the other. But I sure like the look of this team. :halm:

Yes , only player i have heard compliment him like that.

yes it is.

- Fourth line

- Petry and Nate awesome

- Chuck at center

- balanced lines

- no blender

five welcomed differences

Yes , only player i have heard compliment him like that.

Yup,,good summary.

Used to sleep for two periods.. fall behind and now...

On our way to the first 5 and O start in franchise history as you guys pointed out..

Great game.

SCORES!!!

PLEKANEC!!!

:gohabsgo:

Hahahah..

All davey

Yup. What'd I say? DD will deliver, no matter what line you put him on. 5 games is early, but on the third line he's on pace for 16 goals and 48 assists. He'll slow down, but 45-55 points is always what he's good for.

It's good to see Therrien letting Beaulieu play through these mistakes. He's making quite a few though

You are right but that's what he has to do. Let him play. All young D do it.....remember Subban under Martin, with the give aways, bad pinches and terrible penalties at the worst times. ha! Nate also has the added burden that the top four dont.....Glibert as a partner.

Yup. What'd I say? DD will deliver, no matter what line you put him on. 5 games is early, but on the third line he's on pace for 16 goals and 48 assists. He'll slow down, but 45-55 points is always what he's good for.

Thats where he played best last year too....third line. Not against the other teams top pair.