Oct. 17: Red Wings vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Good job Flynn.

Great game!

Was it ever, eh? Just WOW to this team.

I really didn't get a sense of how significant the changes would be. Wow.

My feelings exactly Jeff. Awesome.

Some of the guys here called it really well when MB made his moves and pickups. I couldn't know how right they were and how it will add up . And thank you so much again Mr Gainey.

Exactly! 6-0-0! 76 left.

Isn't that just NUTS!

What do you want Mitchel to do on that play. He has to lay the body

He could have played the body without trying to drill him through the boards. When someone is that far off the boards, plastering him into them is a dangerous play.

Only the Jays faltered.

That was a painful 7th inning.

He could have played the body without trying to drill him through the boards. When someone is that far off the boards, plastering him into them is a dangerous play.

That was a painful 7th inning.

My daughter LUVS the Jays. I didn't have room for another sport to follow.. Too bad they lost.

I must say, that third period was a clinic by the Habs, their best period of the season. They dominated with and without the puck and got rewarded nicely. (Flynn's goal went to video review after the game but was counted.)

Great balance in the ice time too - no forward over 18 minutes, no forward under 11:30. That's always nice.

Shots.. 19 - 5 Habs in the third.

Well balanced team or what!

Chuck at center on the second line is working to perfection.

DD screening goalie on Petry shot. Perfect.

Fourth line dog determined every shift.

Put on a clinic in the third period.

Sure did. What a team!

Wings mustve been so dead tired in the third. They couldnt muster anything.

If not for Mrazek this wouldve been a blowout.

Im getting scared that goalies have started to take it as a challange to play against Price and allways bring their A game.

I must say, that third period was a clinic by the Habs, their best period of the season. They dominated with and without the puck and got rewarded nicely. (Flynn's goal went to video review after the game but was counted.)

Great balance in the ice time too - no forward over 18 minutes, no forward under 11:30. That's always nice.

Interesting stat. What a different team this year good as they were last year. Whew! I hope our rehab case can fit in and catch the spirit.

Wings mustve been so dead tired in the third. They couldnt muster anything.

If not for Mrazek this wouldve been a blowout.

Im getting scared that goalies have started to take it as a challange to play against Price and allways bring their A game.

Good point.

Will we start looking for a loss so we can just get it over with? Hahahaha

Interesting stat. What a different team this year good as they were last year. Whew! I hope our rehab case can fit in and catch the spirit.

Good point. Will we start looking for a loss so we can just get it over with? Hahahaha

If prefer us having a game where we face a not so hot goalie and blow some team out to happen before our first loss. The first loss can some on a california roadtrip. Not giving any eastern teams points.

Impressed with Fleisch and DD as a tandem, if only ole Weisey had some more skill.

Semin just doesn't seem to have the fight that every single other player on the roster has. We're successful because of the buy-in of our lineup from top to bottom, maybe we can support one floater but he better pot some goals. Why doesn't he look for his shot more?!

Chucky's game in the neutral zone and in transition has a come a long way.

Hopefully Eller can keep it up.

The D looked great!

Good point.

Will we start looking for a loss so we can just get it over with? Hahahaha

If prefer us having a game where we face a not so hot goalie and blow some team out to happen before our first loss. The first loss can some on a california roadtrip. Not giving any eastern teams points.

Ideal scenario alright.

Our boys wore them out...it could have been a blowout, but Mrazek made some big saves. This team is looking very very good. If the PP keeps improving, and Carey keeps on being Carey....the Habs are going places.

Impressed with Fleisch and DD as a tandem, if only ole Weisey had some more skill.

Semin just doesn't seem to have the fight that every single other player on the roster has. We're successful because of the buy-in of our lineup from top to bottom, maybe we can support one floater but he better pot some goals. Why doesn't he look for his shot more?!

Chucky's game in the neutral zone and in transition has a come a long way.

Hopefully Eller can keep it up.

The D looked great!

I'll just bet Semin is looking at his feet pretty often and is feeling a moral pressure to start performing. This could be good. He made a really nice move and almost scored out there. How cool would it be if he and our headcase both come alive for us... Scary!

As Brian said, we have the luxury of being able to be patient with a team that is flowing so nicely. I'm really impressed with our coach and GM.

Our boys wore them out...it could have been a blowout, but Mrazek made some big saves. This team is looking very very good. If the PP keeps improving, and Carey keeps on being Carey....the Habs are going places.

Loved that Petry goal. Noone even bothered to cover him because they all "knew" Subban would be the one to shoot.

Loved that Petry goal. Noone even bothered to cover him because they all "knew" Subban would be the one to shoot.

Ya.. it was sweet. I'm just thrilled to have that guy on our team. .and can you imagine having him and Beaulieu.. as our SECOND line up on D for the PP?

And did you hear his comment on why he went to the Habs even before free agency was over?

He said it was the best room he's ever been in.

Guest Stogey24

I'll just bet Semin is looking at his feet pretty often and is feeling a moral pressure to start performing. This could be good. He made a really nice move and almost scored out there. How cool would it be if he and our headcase both come alive for us... Scary!

As Brian said, we have the luxury of being able to be patient with a team that is flowing so nicely. I'm really impressed with our coach and GM.

If\when this team get Kassian back, they're only getting better.