Negative GDT: Crappy Habs vs. Oilers, 9PM EST

this game feels... messy. Slow, sloppy, like they're playing in mud. Not that Montreal isn't playing well, but it feels like they're trying to flow through clogged pipes or something. Edmonton plays a boring game.

Agreed. That was hard to watch...even harder with Edmonton getting a late PPG and then a PP to start the 3rd. Not the best way to end a period, that's for sure.

On a side note, that was a nice play by Emelin on the Edmonton goal. I know he was a split second too late but that was still a pretty impressive reaction nonetheless.

Something to note on the faceoffs, Flynn has taken 8, Galchenyuk only 4 (Eller 1) on the 2nd line.

i really don't get this. Before it was Semin-Galchenyuk-DD on the PP - no Eller. Now we have Weisse over Eller. What does Eller have to do to get regular PP time???

I don't get it either.

But i have no problem believing the leak that Eller can't stand Therrien.

I guess all those years of tanking and stocking up top picks is finally starting to pay off. I hate the oilers for that.

They still have a losing record. How is that possible. Four first over all picks in six years. ha!

God, Wiese has cinder blocks as hockey gloves

that's why he is out there on the PP.

Could feel that coming...

yep. typical western canada road trip

Byron weak on the puck in O zone, led to the third Oiler goal goal. Kid looks none to impressive in his first game. Fast though.

Could feel that coming...

yep

Sometimes PK just makes dumb plays.

He aint alone.

Max needs a big goal.

That McDavid is damn skilled. Happy he isnt in Buffalo.

I'll bet he is too. Scary place to drive though..

But compared to Detroit its wonderful..