Negative GDT: Crappy Habs vs. Oilers, 9PM EST

I guess that's why MT loves DD so much. That was one of the softest, most pathetic play i've seen in a while. if that was Semin he would have been benched for 10 games.

Pathetic. The smurf Desharnais gets there first, but has it taken from him like candy from a baby.

I've stolen candy from babies before and its usually tougher than that.. they cry .. wet on ya.. ughh.. and their mothers..

Still got 21 seconds.. we're ok.

I guess that's why MT loves DD so much. That was one of the softest, most pathetic play i've seen in a while. if that was Semin he would have been benched for 10 games.

Soft and pathetic sums it up nicely.

I've stolen candy from babies before and its usually tougher than that.. they cry .. wet on ya.. ughh.. and their mothers..

I can buy that a baby would have more 'compete' than Desharsmurf had on that play, no problem.

Who knew that the sarcastic pessimism in this GDT name would be bang-on in the end :(

Soft and pathetic sums it up nicely.

I can buy that a baby would have more 'compete' than Desharsmurf had on that play, no problem.

Who knew that the sarcastic pessimism in this GDT name would be bang-on in the end :(

Ya..hahaha.. We'll get over it. Its a hell of a team we've got here.

• Upvote 1

DD ed up one play.....

Emelin ed up TWO, and no one but me complains, cause he hits people like once every three games.

He left Davidson wide open to walk through the slot, he left draisatl wide open... both times he skated to an area to cover no one.

DD ######ed up one play.....

Emelin ######ed up TWO, and no one but me complains, cause he hits people like once every three games.

He left Davidson wide open to walk through the slot, he left draisatl wide open... both times he skated to an area to cover no one.

I am fine with both of them sitting next game.

DD ######ed up one play.....

Emelin ######ed up TWO, and no one but me complains, cause he hits people like once every three games.

We can pick guys on every goal. Pleks was out to lunch just watching, but not checking Mcdavid while he set up second Oiler goal.

DD's is unforgivable. One because it was an easy play that he just quit on. Two , it was with a minute to go.

Your right on Emelin too.

PK, Markov and Byron were all weak/dumb on the third oiler goal.

A collective collapse shall we say.

Ya..hahaha.. We'll get over it. Its a hell of a team we've got here.

but capable of stinking is what we witnessed

I am fine with both of them sitting next game.

ditto

It wasnt just a garbage finish. It was garbage for the last two periods.

What just happened here? That was brutal. DD so soff in the corner and Emelin totaly loses leon. Garbage finish to such a nice start

• Upvote 1

It wasnt just a garbage finish. It was garbage for the last two periods.

Yep, and that's on coach.

Byron sucks, hope I never see him again.

Weise is a 4th liner, period.

Emelin smokes crack.

Guest Stogey24

Emelin has 0 hockey sense.... twice tonight what the ###### is he doing? Who is he covering?

I've been saying it since day one. the guy cant read a play or even pick up on them. He has zero hockey IQ.

If Pacioretty isn't scoring he generates nothing. I love Max, but he just doesn't seem in it some nights

Petry was awful.

Emelin was awful.

Desharnais... no comment.

Man... Dale Weise... Should have put this game away.

I don't say that often, but I would rather have not watched the game, look at the score this morning and try not to verify how it went down.

Cuz even this morning, I'm still pissed off.