November 1, Winnipeg vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

Slow start but the Habs got better as the period went on. Anyone see now why they went and added Byron? (Though most of the time, he misses on breakaways, that has been a knock on him...) He fits in well on the 4th line.

I'm happier with Montreal's defensive play. They were a lot better in the 2nd half vs Calgary on Friday and that carried over to the first period tonight.

The new kid has good hands as well as speed !! Our new stud on the pk?? !!

Pacioretty hasnt looked good lately

His scoring always dries up, then he goes on a tear. Then it dries up and he goes on a tear. Although he has looked particularly "off" the last four or five games. He may be asking for DD back soon. :pray:

His scoring always dries up when he plays with Pleks. Dont know why but it happens like clock work. MT will split them up before too long.

Pete Mahovlich's line was called the Doughnut Line. Plek's lines deserved the same name.

Guest Stogey24

His scoring always dries up, then he goes on a tear. Then it dries up and he goes on a tear. Although he has looked particularly "off" the last four or five games. He may be asking for DD back soon. :pray:

His passing has been shit too. I don't know, like you said, he doesn't look right

I like your edit of this post to take out the unnecessary shot at Plekanec...especially since he has played with Pacioretty all year; it's not like he was struggling with Plekanec all season long here.

The grinders are sure playing well. As for Pacs, I figured this would happen. I doubt he was really in full condition for e season after the injury, so after 5 or 6 games it is catching up to him. I am sure he will be fine.

Some great saves from the backup.