Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 7th, 2015 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

We should all be contacting the league over this officiating. It's disgusting.

It's Chris Lee. The league is well aware of his frequent 'struggles'. But he has seniority and isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Galchenyuk 4:33 TOI. Lowest on team. This has turned into habit

The early penalty kills have a bit to do with his TOI being this low tonight. But his low ice time is justified too, he's not bringing anything positive to the table.

It'd be nice if Pacioretty would start skating hard and get involved. He's looked lazy and uninterested on most shifts for the better part of 5+ games now. Unacceptable.

Agree 100%. He's giving up on plays well before he should. Get it together captain. Hope he has a big third period

It's Chris Lee. The league is well aware of his frequent 'struggles'. But he has seniority and isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The early penalty kills have a bit to do with his TOI being this low tonight. But his low ice time is justified too, he's not bringing anything positive to the table.

Thanks Brian

Agree 100%. He's giving up on plays well before he should. Get it together captain. Hope he has a big third period

I'll bet there's something wrong at some level physically. He's a character guy. He'll be back when he's in form.

Agreed on Galchuck.. he's flat out there lately.

So far Boston is full measure for a win.

How great is it to have a backup goalie like Condon.. whew.. He has a much lower failure rate than one would expect. :ph34r:

Guest Stogey24

It'd be nice if Pacioretty would start skating hard and get involved. He's looked lazy and uninterested on most shifts for the better part of 5+ games now. Unacceptable.

I notice it all the time.

I guess it's now open season to push attacking forwards into your own goalie, as long as the goal doesn't count. And you don't end up tearing a goalie's groin, rolling his ankle, twisting his knee, jamming his shoulder into the post. Just plow him into your goalie and hope for the best.

I think Beaulieu is turning the corner. He's starting to look good up and down the ixe

I think you might be right about that. Sure hope so.

Something is really wrong when you watch the habs play Boston and you hate the ref more than the Bruins.

Hahahaha.