Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 7th, 2015 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

That stick by Beulieu might get Tinordi a shot on the team. Stupid.

It very well could. I don't think it was deserving of a match penalty as well. They could try appealing it

and a big FU to Chris Lee. And the people who introduced his parents. And the hospital staff in the delivery room. And just to be safe, the last five generations of both sides of his family.

That stick by Beulieu might get Tinordi a shot on the team. Stupid.

I don't blame him for one second for getting his stick up, especially if he saw that it was Rinaldo coming at him. There's ten in guys in Providence who could contribute more than he does. And at least one of them sells programs at the games.

As a buddy said to me today.. Habs in first.. Leafs last.. the universe is as it should be... :rofl:

and a big FU to Chris Lee. And the people who introduced his parents. And the hospital staff in the delivery room. And just to be safe, the last five generations of both sides of his family.

I don't blame him for one second for getting his stick up, especially if he saw that it was Rinaldo coming at him. There's ten in guys in Providence who could contribute more than he does. And at least one of them sells programs at the games.

Hahahahaha..

It very well could. I don't think it was deserving of a match penalty as well. They could try appealing it

I agree. It was more aggressive defense.

IceCaps spot Hershey 3-0 lead after one, win 4-3 in shootout.

Such teases..

Well I sure as hell am in a good mood NOW. !

WOOHOO ! Nice to see production from Chucky line. Huge goal by Larry. DD gets the winner! Markov the best player on the team so far this season.

Bruins played well, but we won the battle of the back ups.

Good to see a little vicious shot from NB on Rinaldo. Team plays too "nice and polite" anyways. :thumbs_up:

True but he couldve done something else than put the stick to Rinaldos throat. Do something that only gets you a minor.

WOOHOO ! Nice to see production from Chucky line. Huge goal by Larry. DD gets the winner! Markov the best player on the team so far this season.

Bruins played well, but we won the battle of the back ups.

Good to see a little vicious shot from NB on Rinaldo. Team plays too "nice and polite" anyways. :thumbs_up:

YaBabeeeee!

DeeDee had a terrific game.

In all honesty, I don't have a major problem with the major penalty. But I can't recall ever seeing a play like that called for an intent to injure penalty. That's usually called on a guy being the agressor, not defensive.

They beat Chris Lee and a very determined Bruins team...good character building game. I have no issue at all with Bealieu bringing his stick up there...Rinaldo running at him that late in a game deserved whatever he got out of that.

There will be a hearing with the Player Safety department. With the next game not until Wednesday though, it may take a couple of days.

It's sad with Rinaldo. The guy actually has some non-pugilistic talent. But he's a headcase to put it nicely; even when he was in junior he was running around like crazy. (He scored in junior as well but still went over the edge repeatedly.) That all said, what Beaulieu did was uncalled for. He needs to defend himself on the pending hit, yes, but there are better ways to do so than cross-checking him in the face intentionally.

In the long run it might be good that someone stirs up some new rivalry spirit between these two. Its been way to calm recently.

I bet Bs will remember this for the next game. Both Plekanec and Beulieu.

Condon is playing great. I wouldve been happy with us playing .500 hockey when Price went down.

Me too.. he's amazing ..Carey II

Did Plekanec ###### Krejci's wife between shifts?

You know you used the "pound" symbol there, eh..? Just sayin' .. :ph34r:

Nope, but Krejci did it to his team with that crosscheck.

Hahahahaha

There will be a hearing with the Player Safety department. With the next game not until Wednesday though, it may take a couple of days.

It's sad with Rinaldo. The guy actually has some non-pugilistic talent. But he's a headcase to put it nicely; even when he was in junior he was running around like crazy. (He scored in junior as well but still went over the edge repeatedly.) That all said, what Beaulieu did was uncalled for. He needs to defend himself on the pending hit, yes, but there are better ways to do so than cross-checking him in the face intentionally.

You're probably right. I should see it again, but I don't think he really nailed him but seemed to say.. here.. run into this...

Dang.. I like beating Boston. They played a really good game.

Guest Stogey24

Rinaldo is a clown. Montreal should be appealing the call.

First star: Plekanec, for doing whatever he did to make Kreijic draw that idiotic penalty! :rofl: :rofl:

On balance, perhaps the single most boring Habs-Boston game I can recall seeing. Zero flow, a million icings. I suppose this is a testament to BO, which stymied us for huge chunks of the game.

But they still lost, natch :thumbs_up:

Gallagher is clearly a marked man: not only do refs not give him the benefit of the doubt, but now goals are routinely being called back for no reason other than the fact that his name is Brendan Gallagher. Typical BS NHL 'enforcement.' 'Wait, you mean that little pr**ck Gallagher was involved? CALL THAT SUCKER BACK!!'

What was up with PK tonight? He seemed just out of it, at least when judged by his lofty standards. Patches is labouring because of the injury, I'm not ready to slit his throat yet.

Desharnais - best third-line C in hockey?

First star: Plekanec, for doing whatever he did to make Kreijic draw that idiotic penalty! :rofl: :rofl:

On balance, perhaps the single most boring Habs-Boston game I can recall seeing. Zero flow, a million icings. I suppose this is a testament to BO, which stymied us for huge chunks of the game.

But they still lost, natch :thumbs_up:

Gallagher is clearly a marked man: not only do refs not give him the benefit of the doubt, but now goals are routinely being called back for no reason other than the fact that his name is Brendan Gallagher. Typical BS NHL 'enforcement.' 'Wait, you mean that little pr**ck Gallagher was involved? CALL THAT SUCKER BACK!!'

What was up with PK tonight? He seemed just out of it, at least when judged by his lofty standards. Patches is labouring because of the injury, I'm not ready to slit his throat yet.

Desharnais - best third-line C in hockey?

nice review CC

nice review CC

Thanks, Catholic brother! I enjoyed your running commentary in this thread - crankier and less serenely philosophical than usual, it was nice to see you in 'agitated fan' mode :)

Incidentally, the Bruins boards are a delight! A few things of note -

1. They feel that the refs ALWAYS call the games in a way that massively favours the Habs :rofl:

2. They are all keenly and agonizingly aware of their track record of failure against us - it wounds them in the core of their being :thumbs_up:

3. Quite a few are conceding that the Habs are one of the league's best teams and seeing the fact that the Bruins played us tough as a 'moral victory' :monkey:

4. There's some satisfaction at the call vs Nate - not to mention some Bs fans that are calling for them to goon it up against us :bonk:

5. The smarter ones, by contrast, are well aware that the Bruins tend to lose their cool agains us and that it's cost them systematically over the years :rastapop:

6. There is exactly the same tone of resentment and bitterness at the players, team, and coach that manifests here after stinging losses :cry_smile:

Ahhh...their pain is like a sweet, sweet balm for the soul :1banana:

My favourite post was, 'Habs dress some goalie I never heard of, and do we pepper him with shots...no...deserved that loss'

That's right, boys. Ya lost to the Habs and we didn't even need Carey Price.