Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 7th, 2015 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

Bergeron kicked Plekanec's butt on faceoffs winning 10 of 14, but Galchenyuk was frickin 75% and love to see that part of his game really improved this year.

2 for 3 on the PP, JJD is the genius maybe?

Bryon with 5 more hits, but Emelin had 7 and one was a beauty on that rookie.

Flynn had 4 shots and Captain Max had 6.

Galchenyuk also had 2a and 2 shots in only 11:35, nice game kid. :thumbs_up:

(Good non-goal call, goalie didn't have a chance and Gallagher put himself behind goalie and in-crease in the first place, not Chara)

Guest Stogey24

Galchenyuk needs to be better. He may have had 2 apples, but he had a bad game. Smith-pelly, Flynn, or Byron are not the answer beside him. He has way too much talent to have a rotating plugger on his line.

Galchenyk has a great shot, but at the end of the day, he's a feed man. Give him a goal scorer to play with.

Incidentally, the Bruins boards are a delight! A few things of note -

1. They feel that the refs ALWAYS call the games in a way that massively favours the Habs :rofl:

2. They are all keenly and agonizingly aware of their track record of failure against us - it wounds them in the core of their being :thumbs_up:

3. Quite a few are conceding that the Habs are one of the league's best teams and seeing the fact that the Bruins played us tough as a 'moral victory' :monkey:

4. There's some satisfaction at the call vs Nate - not to mention some Bs fans that are calling for them to goon it up against us :bonk:

5. The smarter ones, by contrast, are well aware that the Bruins tend to lose their cool agains us and that it's cost them systematically over the years :rastapop:

6. There is exactly the same tone of resentment and bitterness at the players, team, and coach that manifests here after stinging losses :cry_smile:

Ahhh...their pain is like a sweet, sweet balm for the soul :1banana:

My favourite post was, 'Habs dress some goalie I never heard of, and do we pepper him with shots...no...deserved that loss'

That's right, boys. Ya lost to the Habs and we didn't even need Carey Price.

Love it.

Galchenyuk needs to be better. He may have had 2 apples, but he had a bad game. Smith-pelly, Flynn, or Byron are not the answer beside him. He has way too much talent to have a rotating plugger on his line.

Galchenyk has a great shot, but at the end of the day, he's a feed man. Give him a goal scorer to play with.

Pacioretty maybe ?

we have to expect that semin will be drawing in for someone very very soon?

No suspension for Beaulieu, maybe the league asked Claude Julien why he had Rinaldo out there with 10 seconds left, and asked Rinaldo why he was throwing that elbow while his idiot goon coach had him out there.

Bush league goon Bruins mentality, from coach on down.

Thanks again Kreji...you idiot!

Repeat after me Paul.. no Semin jokes

Repeat.. no Semin jokes

Again.. no Semin jokes

How'm I doing?

So on the sperm of the moment the coach decides to release Semin who's good in the slot.

Damn..

No Semin jokes

No Semin jokes

I'm more mature than this .. really

No Semin jokes...

So a man walks into a bordello...

Repeat after me Paul.. no Semin jokes

Repeat.. no Semin jokes

Again.. no Semin jokes

How'm I doing?

So on the sperm of the moment the coach decides to release Semin who's good in the slot.

Damn..

No Semin jokes

No Semin jokes

I'm more mature than this .. really

No Semin jokes...

So a man walks into a bordello...

LMAO :rofl:

Because he has speed maybe?

That is the reason I'm sure. Speed on d side of the game is huge. Helps kill oppsition offense. But like Stoge pointed out, Flynn is a minus 1 on a high plus team. Semin/White/Bournival/Thomas etc would getting ripped to shreds for those numbers....and scratched from the line up.

That is the reason I'm sure. Speed on d side of the game is huge. Helps kill oppsition offense. But like Stoge pointed out, Flynn is a minus 1 on a high plau team. Semin/White/Bournival/Thomas etc would getting ripped to shreds for those numbers....and scratched from the line up.

Bournival has more speed than anyone on our lineup INCLUDING Byron and Weise.

I'd like to see Bournival against the Helm's and Grabner's of this league and see how it goes down.

Bournival has some serious underestimated speed, IMO.

I'd like to see Bournival against the Helm's and Grabner's of this league and see how it goes down.

He does Joe, agreed.

It's skill and offensive talent he lacks imho.

For sure.

But Bourny just cant stay healthy.