Sweet Revenge: Canucks @ Bell Centre 7:30PM EST RDS and Sportsnet

Pateryn sat much much longer, plays a much tougher position than winger and still looks like a pro, #13 does not.

And as Nilan noted,neither Semin nor Tinordi have been outworking teammates at practice, nor are on the ice before nor after them.

Semin still thinks he can still get by on his skills and dosent need to change his lazy attitude, whereas maybe Tinordi has packed it in and is simply waiting for a trade.

Out of 8:00 of PP time, Subban played exactly 8:00. Hopefully that's not a long-term plan. Beaulieu and Petry are a competent second unit.

MT tends to over play his best players. Always has. Petry is very effective on the pp. NB is good and would only benefit from more time on there. 8 minutes out of 8 minutes borders on ridiculous.

I love PK paying the full 8!

Exactly what I want to see.

Well I'd prefer the PP's be shorter than 2 minutes but PK does not get tired at his age, he could play 30 minutes a night and not be tired, also PP minutes are easy minutes.

Guest Stogey24

I love PK paying the full 8!

Exactly what I want to see.

Well I'd prefer the PP's be shorter than 2 minutes but PK does not get tired at his age, he could play 30 minutes a night and not be tired, also PP minutes are easy minutes.

This team has one the best D-cores in the league. There is no reason to have P.k out there 8mins.

Habs are also 4th in the league on the power play so you can't complain too much.

Washington 6th, Ottawa 8th so their strategies just might be working.

Beaulieu has barely seen any power play time since that incident with Rinaldo. Despite what I said, I'd like to see some of Beaulieu on the power play as well. In fact I'd like to see him out there for a larger chunk than something like the last 30 seconds of it as well.

Semin out tomorrow

Well it looks like Le Genius has written Semin off. I think he did that before the guy got to camp, but what the heck it is his team to run. If you are not going to play him, waive him send him down and bring up someone else. I still think Semin could be valuable but I am not the one making the decisions. :habslogo:

Its crazy... no one can attack Therrien on his record anymore, on his system anymore, so now its all about the fact that he failed to get the $1.1 million gamble to work. Somehow the fact that Semin sucks has become the coaches fault and another reason to sarcastically throw around "The Genius". Multiple coaches in Washington and Carolina failed with Semin... maybe its not a Therrien problem... maybe, just maybe, its a Semin problem. The guy might actually be uncoachable.

Well it looks like Le Genius has written Semin off. I think he did that before the guy got to camp, but what the heck it is his team to run. If you are not going to play him, waive him send him down and bring up someone else. I still think Semin could be valuable but I am not the one making the decisions. :habslogo:

Free million bucks. Good work if you can get it.

Long season yet, and really, that wasn't much of a penalty to hold against Semin ya ask me, it was a major embellishment by the opposing player.

Having said that, I know Therrien and I have faith in him and his "I'm the boss" approach, so whatever, I am ok with coaches decision in the end.

As much as I wanted a miraculous turn around in Semin's game this year, alas, it doesn't look like it's happening...

Now lets get Kassian on the ice and see what we have or don't have for that little gamble pick up...

Movin' on.

Its crazy... no one can attack Therrien on his record anymore, on his system anymore, so now its all about the fact that he failed to get the $1.1 million gamble to work. Somehow the fact that Semin sucks has become the coaches fault and another reason to sarcastically throw around "The Genius". Multiple coaches in Washington and Carolina failed with Semin... maybe its not a Therrien problem... maybe, just maybe, its a Semin problem. The guy might actually be uncoachable.

At the same time, you have ignored a lot of what Therrien himself has said about Semin. He's being quite patient with Semin in terms of always staying in communication with him and letting him know what about his game he's unhappy with. You look at every game like the last game for Semin. Therrien seems more like he's really trying with Semin to make him a regular part of the roster.

I think Therrien is by no means at fault and while maybe Semin has been aloof without the puck at times, I do think he's trying. He just doesn't have much left. I also think he needs to be played on a line that's not Galchenyuk and Eller and maybe with some veterans like Pacioretty and Plekanec. That'd allow Gallagher to re-unite with Galchenyuk (which means we wouldn't see any scoring drop there) and check to see if two responsible defensive players with Semin means Semin has more time to play in the offensive zone.

I know breaking up lines is taboo right now but I honestly don't think we're working our most ideal lines for our players yet. We're close, not quite there.

Guest Stogey24

Long season yet, and really, that wasn't much of a penalty to hold against Semin ya ask me, it was a major embellishment by the opposing player.Having said that, I know Therrien and I have faith in him and his "I'm the boss" approach, so whatever, I am ok with coaches decision in the end.As much as I wanted a miraculous turn around in Semin's game this year, alas, it doesn't look like it's happening...Now lets get Kassian on the ice and see what we have or don't have for that little gamble pick up...Movin' on.

The RW depth is awful. M.B needs to pull the trigger on something.

Well at least we are getting a chance to see what beaulieu has in him paired with Petry on the 2nd pair. A few more games and maybe beau sticks with Petry and Emelin draws in the 5spot with pateryn when healthy.

Well at least we are getting a chance to see what beaulieu has in him paired with Petry on the 2nd pair. A few more games and maybe beau sticks with Petry and Emelin draws in the 5spot with pateryn when healthy.

That would be nice. If not now it is only a matter of time. NB will be a top four on this team.

At the same time, you have ignored a lot of what Therrien himself has said about Semin. He's being quite patient with Semin in terms of always staying in communication with him and letting him know what about his game he's unhappy with. You look at every game like the last game for Semin. Therrien seems more like he's really trying with Semin to make him a regular part of the roster.

I think Therrien is by no means at fault and while maybe Semin has been aloof without the puck at times, I do think he's trying. He just doesn't have much left. I also think he needs to be played on a line that's not Galchenyuk and Eller and maybe with some veterans like Pacioretty and Plekanec. That'd allow Gallagher to re-unite with Galchenyuk (which means we wouldn't see any scoring drop there) and check to see if two responsible defensive players with Semin means Semin has more time to play in the offensive zone.

I know breaking up lines is taboo right now but I honestly don't think we're working our most ideal lines for our players yet. We're close, not quite there.

The problem with that is the great disparity in ice time between the Pleks line and every other line... I don't want Semin playing 4 minutes a game more than Gallagher.

You should really chill out. Le Genius has given up on players before. Relax man I didn't even attack him or say it was his fault. You are just a little too sensitive right now. Go check your blood pressure.